Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

How To Apply For Exxonmobil Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Exxonmobil Graduate Recruitment 2017 (2034 Views)

Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee / Apply For Exxonmobil Graduate Trainee 2020 / Apply For Exxonmobil Recruitment For Information System Analyst (graduate & Exp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For Exxonmobil Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Sirumosam: 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
ExxonMobil Recruitment 2017…. Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operation in Nigeria.

The companies’ Oil & Natural gas production activities contribute to one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government and economy.

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title: Marine Operations Supervisor
Job Description

As a result of organizational growth, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result-oriented individuals.
We are recruiting super caliber Marine Supervisor with the highest standards of integrity, capacity for hard work, ability to build strong working relationships and effectively interact in a multi-cultural environment.

Job Role Summary

The successful candidates will provide expert operability and maintainability input in all areas of marine operations and systems.
This will include key areas such as stability and ballast control, crude storage and export, maintenance of all transfer hoses and CALM Buoy, as well as diesel & methanol tandem loading and diesel transfer management.

Job Role Responsibilities.... Read more details here ==>>>http://www.currentschoolnews.com/job/exxonmobil-graduate-recruitment/
Re: How To Apply For Exxonmobil Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
Just say you want us to visit your blog
Re: How To Apply For Exxonmobil Graduate Recruitment 2017 by laribari(m): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
OP, I will spoil your blog becos you are a liar.

I actually just checked it out and I'm still looking so it had beta be true.

Else, I will mark your name and anything from you again, I will never click becos I will conclude that you lack integrity. Bloggers are indeed liars.

Hence, the Mods will not need to close this tread becos I will close it myself with my comment and anyone who reads my post will not click your link.

I don join mods now and na to dey close mumu tread dem. Integrity is key.

Cc: Mynd44
Re: How To Apply For Exxonmobil Graduate Recruitment 2017 by martobi: 10:35am On Nov 21, 2018
Exxon Mobil Aptitude test past questions and answers available at
https://www.teststreams.com/studypack/exxon-mobil-job-aptitude-test-past-questions-studypack/

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anyone That Knows Cakasa Nigeria Company Limited Test's Format?please / Aptittude Test! / Careers Opportunities In Diamondbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.