Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

‘hushpuppi’ Requests Money From Desperate Fans Before Helping Them (see Chat) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘hushpuppi’ Requests Money From Desperate Fans Before Helping Them (see Chat) (692 Views)

How Olamide Milking Young Talents Of Their Talents In The Name Of Helping Them / Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts / Wizkid Spotted In His Hotel Greeting Fans Before The One Africa Music Fest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘hushpuppi’ Requests Money From Desperate Fans Before Helping Them (see Chat) by GrayAces: 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
Just yesterday a friend of mine called me with news that Gucci King 'HushPuppi' was helping people as he posted on his wall 'DM me For Assistance'.

This is very common this days with celebs so there was nothing suspicious about it.

Things, however, got funny when a friend asked for assistance from this unverified 'Hushpuppi' account and was asked to transfer money into a Nigerian Account first.

I couldn't believe it so i decided to do a little Investigation myself and was 'wowed' by how the conversation went.

Although, this 'Hushpuppi' account has a followership of about 26k, we can not be sure if it's the real Hushpuppi's account or just some low life scammer.

Please be advised not to trust or fall for their trick to reap you off of your hard earned cash.

Read the FULL chat @ http://www.unbrokenchords.com/real-scam-hushpuppi-twitter-account-requests-money-desperate-fans-helping-see-chat/

Re: ‘hushpuppi’ Requests Money From Desperate Fans Before Helping Them (see Chat) by BreezyCB(m): 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
Issa fake

Husshpuppy wey dey Twitter nah fake
Re: ‘hushpuppi’ Requests Money From Desperate Fans Before Helping Them (see Chat) by psalmson001: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
Dis one na yahoopuppi.
Re: ‘hushpuppi’ Requests Money From Desperate Fans Before Helping Them (see Chat) by RSVP: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
And to think some gullible fellow would surely for this... sad
Re: ‘hushpuppi’ Requests Money From Desperate Fans Before Helping Them (see Chat) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
RSVP:
And to think some gullible fellow would surely for this... sad
Re: ‘hushpuppi’ Requests Money From Desperate Fans Before Helping Them (see Chat) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
shocked

There is nothing good about being a hush and a puppi at the same time.

Cunning man die, cunning man bury am!

Chikena!

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Shades Light On The Problems Of Most Nigerian Artistes / SO SAD! Tagbo’s Father Is Late, His Mother Currently Battling Stroke / Womankilled Her 2 Sons By Puting Them In Oven And Sending Video Of Murder To Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.