Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Payoneer Now Allow Nigerians Receive Payment Directly To Bank Acount - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Payoneer Now Allow Nigerians Receive Payment Directly To Bank Acount (674 Views)

Instagram Now Allow Upto 5 Links In Bio / Can I Receive Google Adsense Payment Directly To My Nigerian Bank Account / Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payoneer Now Allow Nigerians Receive Payment Directly To Bank Acount by Vendoor(f): 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
I just open another Payoneer account today to find the Withdraw to bank option.

I'm kind of surprise cos this option is yet to appear in my older payoneer account;

1. I will like to know if anyone here has received payment recently via bank account.
2. Do payoneer still issue prepaid master card? As no information of mailing one as been sent to me since opening my account.

I seriously need your contributions
Thanks
Re: Payoneer Now Allow Nigerians Receive Payment Directly To Bank Acount by twosquare(m): 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
Vendoor:
I just open another Payoneer account today to find the Withdraw to bank option.

I'm kind of surprise cos this option is yet to appear in my older payoneer account;

1. I will like to know if anyone here has received payment recently via bank account.
2. Do payoneer still issue prepaid master card? As no information of mailing one as been sent to me since opening my account.

I seriously need your contributions
Thanks
Yes ke, omoge Vendor. My card will expire this December and I have been notified to order a new one which will arrive within a month.

I have not used that feature because I sell to exchangers. The account is old and it's there. The minimum payout is $1k I think. I believe if you have not yet received up to $200 on it, some features will not be enabled, neither will card be given. Thanks
Re: Payoneer Now Allow Nigerians Receive Payment Directly To Bank Acount by SirLakes: 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
Dunno of no 1

But numba tew, they still do, received tew Cards of recent.

Vendoor:

Re: Payoneer Now Allow Nigerians Receive Payment Directly To Bank Acount by CuriousX: 3:10am On Oct 11, 2017
interesting

(1) (Reply)

How To Browse For Free In Nigeria And It Is All Legit / 5000 Likes Facebook Page For Sale / Are You A Good Writer I Have A JV For You Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.