Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Is It Worth It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Worth It? (2287 Views)

Is The Religion We Have Really Worth It? / Take Time To Read. It's Worth Reading It. Trust Me / A Us Or Uk Visa Secured;Is It Worth Testifying In Church As A Miracle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Worth It? by Girl846(f): 6:25am On Mar 10, 2010
THE END IS NEAR!  Wait!!! Do not direct away from this page.

Fornication (premarital intimacy), immorality and sexual perversion, please you know what the bible says about these activities. It is not pleasing to God and will prevent you from entering the kingdom! (Revelation 21:5-cool

There is nothing to be afraid of. THE RAPTURE will happen whether you like it or not. It is better to be prepared!
As you keep reading this do not stop. The truth can be scary or intimidating. Guilt and pride can make you run away from hearing the truth. But I plead with you, YOU CANNOT AVOID THE TRUTH. It will catch up with you whether you like it or not, and God helping all of you, it will not be too late! I feel compelled to share with you some things.  Again, please do not let pride or rebellion keep you from being saved.
WE ARE IN THE END TIMES.
The world is in chaos, morals are being misplaced and so many terrible things are happening. There are many signs that are coming to pass. There are many hidden agendas of governments. Media and entertainment is lewd and corrupted.
THERE IS NOTHING AND NO ONE WORTH GOING TO HELL FOR.

http://www.1timothy4-13.com/files/prophecy/signs28.html

http://www.divinerevelations.info/

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REFELECT ON THIS. LISTEN TO THAT TINY VOICE INSIDE OF YOU.

PLEASE GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS NOW!! Do not wait a second longer!! God Bless you.

***lastly, please if you feel the need to blast this post, direct your insults at ME and do not blaspheme in any attempt to bash me***
Re: Is It Worth It? by adetoru(f): 10:39am On Mar 10, 2010
Ride on!sista smiley
Re: Is It Worth It? by chidipupay(m): 10:56am On Mar 10, 2010
nice post
Re: Is It Worth It? by candylips(m): 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2010
hmm
Re: Is It Worth It? by Abbeycity4(f): 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2010
Tell them pastor!
Re: Is It Worth It? by bestads(m): 9:26am On Feb 25, 2011
Girl846:

THE END IS NEAR! Wait!!! Do not direct away from this page.

Fornication (premarital intimacy), immorality and sexual perversion, please you know what the bible says about these activities. It is not pleasing to God and will prevent you from entering the kingdom! (Revelation 21:5-cool

There is nothing to be afraid of. THE RAPTURE will happen whether you like it or not. It is better to be prepared!
As you keep reading this do not stop. The truth can be scary or intimidating. Guilt and pride can make you run away from hearing the truth. But I plead with you, YOU CANNOT AVOID THE TRUTH. It will catch up with you whether you like it or not, and God helping all of you, it will not be too late! I feel compelled to share with you some things. Again, please do not let pride or rebellion keep you from being saved.
WE ARE IN THE END TIMES.
The world is in chaos, morals are being misplaced and so many terrible things are happening. There are many signs that are coming to pass. There are many hidden agendas of governments. Media and entertainment is lewd and corrupted.
THERE IS NOTHING AND NO ONE WORTH GOING TO HELL FOR.

http://www.1timothy4-13.com/files/prophecy/signs28.html

http://www.divinerevelations.info/

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REFELECT ON THIS. LISTEN TO THAT TINY VOICE INSIDE OF YOU.

PLEASE GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS NOW!! Do not wait a second longer!! God Bless you.

***lastly, please if you feel the need to blast this post, direct your insults at ME and do not blaspheme in any attempt to bash me***

WELL SAID!!!!

All these posting of immoral acts will soon reduce, Out of the abundance of the heart,the fingers type on computer keybords into nairaland sexuality forum
Re: Is It Worth It? by InkedNerd(f): 9:34am On Feb 25, 2011
Smh. . . lol
Re: Is It Worth It? by lovethokoh: 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2011
why are people afraid to own up their sins and turn to God for repentance and forgiveness of sins, If you die in this intimacy thing with your GF or BF your are sure going to HELL FIRE
Re: Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 07, 2011
@Poster

You are a girl/woman after my heart, may God bless you.

Inknerd you better listen and stop shaking your head before it falls off
Re: Is It Worth It? by InkedNerd(f): 8:55am On Mar 07, 2011
Adrenaline:

@Poster

You are a girl/woman after my heart, may God bless you.

Inknerd you better listen and stop shaking your head before it falls off

Look you, I'll shake whatever I wanna shake.
Re: Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 08, 2011
For all of you agreeing with the poster, I have one simple question to ask:

How did you stumble along this thread?

It's posted in the sexuality section, full of "sinners" *spooky music playing*

See as you are agreeing like baby angels. You were in this section for another reason and that reason has absolutely nothing to do with repentance and/or turning to God lmao.
Re: Is It Worth It? by 197(f): 2:09am On Mar 08, 2011
ogugua88:

See as you are agreeing like baby angels. You were in this section for another reason and that reason has absolutely nothing to do with repentance and/or turning to God lmao.
grin grin grin grin grin

Ogugua what are u always doing in this section these days

Nor go lower your dowry ooh:: you know our families don fix the amount angry angry angry
Re: Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 08, 2011
Today was the first time I posted here genius. You sabi derail. Shoo fly.
Re: Is It Worth It? by 197(f): 2:14am On Mar 08, 2011
ogugua88:

Today was the first time I posted here genius. You sabi derail. Shoo fly.

So who posted all these threads::

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-618272.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=618105.msg7867271#msg7867271

I guess its me 190 angry angry

U shudnt be on these parts :: You are married to me remember
Re: Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 08, 2011
Those were all done today. Leave me alone why the hell are you monitoring me? angry
Re: Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 08, 2011
ogugua88:

That's not the point, are you saying you don' agree wit the OP

Inked_Nerd:

Look you, I'll shake whatever I wanna shake.

That's ur business, you can shake your way into hades for all I care
Re: Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 08, 2011
Of course I don't. Why should I?
Re: Is It Worth It? by 197(f): 2:28am On Mar 08, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 08, 2011
@ Ogugua

I really wish you would
Re: Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 08, 2011
Why? Because religion matches my face?

If I did it would change me for the worse. I've been far happier since I left Christianity as it only taught me to judge without reason. It/they never gave me answers to the numerous questions I had because they had no answers. I love everyone and everything, irrespective of who or what they are. I don't think a majority of Christians, or any majority of religious folk, can say that.
Re: Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 2:53am On Mar 08, 2011
No need to look at the folk or what they do, I'm not asking you to practise religion, look to God directly, afterall it's a personal relationship between you and him, let him in, trust him and you will begin to experience peace like never before. smiley

p.s real xtianity never ever teaches to jugde any1 with reason or not
Re: Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 2:59am On Mar 08, 2011
I'm already at peace. I have been since I left the church and started doing things and believing in things for myself and for the greater good of others. I've experienced religious life and non-religious life. I prefer non-religious life. There's more to the world than God, Allah, etc. I don't have to choose one to be content.

Who practices real Christianity? The Pope is the head yet he judges all the time. "THE END IS NEAR" is the first thing she typed. Trying to scare who? Look at what the OP wrote. "Turn to God or it's too late". Too late for what?
Re: Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 3:07am On Mar 08, 2011
Pope is the head of what exactly?? Don't be decieved my dear sister, like I said before look to God directly, you don't need to follow any "religion" in that sense of the word, it's really a personal relationship, but you have to believe and accept first, God is going to take each person's case individually in the end, so don't waste precious time looking to others and what they did or did not do. . .

I don't believe the OP was trying to scare you, she was more like stating a fact, reminding you of the inevitable, God gave us all the option of choice, it's your choice to make, and I sincerely hope that you will make the right one quickly.
Re: Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 08, 2011
Adrenaline:

Pope is the head of what exactly?? Don't be decieved my dear sister, like I said before look to God directly, you don't need to follow any "religion" in that sense of the word, it's really a personal relationship, but you have to believe and accept first, God is going to take each person's case individually in the end, so don't waste precious time looking to others and what they did or did not do. . .

I don't believe the OP was trying to scare you, she was more like stating a fact, reminding you of the inevitable, God gave us all the option of choice, it's your choice to make, and I sincerely hope that you will make the right one quickly.

Why do I have to believe and accept? What makes that choice a right one?
Re: Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 08, 2011
It's the right one because it is the only way to avoid living out your eternity in HELL! Don't wait to find out the hard way
Re: Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 3:18am On Mar 08, 2011
You're mongering fear too. Unfortunately for you, I no dey fear. I'm generous, I'm selfless, and I don't need religion or God telling me to be good. I'm fine. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 3:21am On Mar 08, 2011
I have a question, do you believe in the words of the bible?
Re: Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 08, 2011
Was the New Testament not completed how many years after Christ died? So what is there to believe?

There was this game we always used to play in elementary school during rainy days since we weren't let outside. About 10 students would volunteer. The 10 students would step outside as the teacher told us a brief story. She would then call one student in and whisper the same story to the student. The student would then have to recite the story to us. After that, the student would go to the hall and pick one student to come inside. The first student would then whisper the same story to the second student. The first student would sit down to the side as the second student recited the story. This was repeated until all the students had been told the story and recited it to the class. The class would always laugh because the story would change from person to person. The story the teacher told us would have many variations from student to student. Details missing, details added, or the story entirely changed. Moral of the story: don't believe word of mouth.
Re: Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 3:45am On Mar 08, 2011
Are you saying then that it was christ that wrote the old testament then?

How as the old testament written? the same way the new one was, through direct divine inspiration.
Thw word of God in the bible is God himself so not believing the word is not beliveing in God and vice-versa.
Read the original KJV if you are worried about agents of hell tampering with the wordings in subsequent versions, there is an automatic curse on anyone who tries to remove, add or alter the wordings of bible other than the way God put it down through his servants

I dont't think you have been doing much reading of the bible IMHO otherwise you wouldn't be so misinformed, for example christ is not dead as you say, he arose on the third day and still lives in heaven, christ is the son of God, only came to the earth to accomplish something; the redemption of you and I by dieing for our sins. . .

Theres a lot I would love to share with you my dear sister, let me I.M you
Re: Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 3:56am On Mar 08, 2011
Is it that hard to understand that not everyone believes or wants to believe? Lol, I wasn't born atheist. I was baptised, received First Communion, reconciliation, and confirmation. I had a confirmation name. I read the Bible when I was younger. I went to Sunday school religiously as a child. I volunteered and participated in church activities. When I say I'm done, I mean I'm done. I don't tell anyone to stop believing in God or stop going to church. That's their calling. It's not mine, however. Osondi owendi. Either accept me as I am or don't. Very simple.
Re: Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 4:08am On Mar 08, 2011
Don't be offended, but I'm sorry to say that the way you feel is the devil's handy work, that's what he lives for, to get peeps to the point where they don't believe or they think that they don't need God, trust me he's only trying to recruit more souls to go with him into the lake of fire, he's taking this very seriously as he knows his end and he knows his time is very limited.

Hear this today,it is not by being baptized and receving confirmation or whatever you call it or by volunteering and participating in church activites alone, not saying these are bad, but what you need to assure your salavtion is to accept JESUS christ as your personal Lord and saviour that is the only way you will ever enter heaven. . . and it's either heaven or hell, so if ur not going to heaven, you know the other option awaiting you. . .

Don't harden you heart my dear sister
Re: Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 4:17am On Mar 08, 2011
Adrenaline:

Don't be offended, but I'm sorry to say that the way you feel is the devil's handy work, that's what he lives for, to get peeps to the point where they don't believe or they think that they don't need God, trust me he's only trying to recruit more souls to go with him into the lake of fire, he's taking this very seriously as he knows his end and he knows his time is very limited.

Hear this today,it is not by being baptized and receving confirmation or whatever you call it or by volunteering and participating in church activites alone, not saying these are bad, but what you need to assure your salavtion is to accept JESUS christ as your personal Lord and saviour that is the only way you will ever enter heaven. . . and it's either heaven or hell, so if your not going to heaven, you know the other option awaiting you. . .

Don't harden you heart my dear sister

My heart is not hardened. I'm not affected by any kind of devil. Like I said, there's life outside of God, Christ, religion, etc. Leave me with your "Our way or hell" notions as they're not for me. That, alone, is not good in my opinion. Like I said I don't agree with religion, but I don't preach about my non-religious way of life and tell people they need to join in my way or there will be doom. To each his or her own. My decisions are not effecting you and vice versa, so I don't see any deal in this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With A Parable? / Bishop David Oyedepo And Sam Adeyemi Meets With Big Smiles At The ELC 2016(PICS / Will I Go 2 Hell Because I Dont Go To Church Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.