Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

(class) A Short Touching Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / (class) A Short Touching Story (624 Views)

Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* / Behind The Mask - A Short Story / Don't Laugh Me, Love Me ( A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(class) A Short Touching Story by johnfa466(m): 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
we both were friends but we have different ideas

you go after high class nd I go after moderate

you buy iPhone 7 nd I buy tecno second hand old andriod

you laugh at me nd call me a fool with no class

I smile at you because you had no sense

you befriends babes nd spends thousands on them

I befriend a girl whom taught me how to invest nd make money

I try to advise you as a friend but you insult me nd laments that my babes clothes is outdated

okay due to your nagging I finally realized that we are world apart so we parted ways nd broke our friendship

15 years later we met at a filling station nd becos I was speaking to a fuel attendant, you thought I was a fuel seller or maybe off duties today,

so you walk majestically nd shake me nd started catching up with me

you thought I was so poor that you gave me some naira notes to enjoy,
the fuel attendant laughes at you bt you never knew nor care to ask why

I told you to keep your money but still yet you broke my heart by calling me a poor guy whom does not have class

I finally decided to show you class

I told the the fuel attendant to scatter your car with a hammer which he gladly did

you angrly hold me nd was about to fight Wen men in black rush to my side nd lift you up the ground

I walked up to you nd told you that life has been good to me because I had no class then but now I own power nd class, nd I told my bodyguard to transfer the money of your damaged car to your bank account,

later on, wen you finally realized that I am an oil mogul in the society, you cried nd tried to be friends again but I refused because Wen you had class, I refused to have nd I tried to make you see the greater good but you were so blind to see it. #### by favour John

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Where,can I Find This Type Of Stories?(pic) / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 1 / Husband, Wife And Lover!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.