Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Reasons Why Wives Should Work. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons Why Wives Should Work. (335 Views)

Why Wives Divorce Their Husbands After 2-3 Children / Why Wives And Mother In-law Don't Agree - 5 Solutions To Resolve Their Dispute. / Godly Wives Should Kneel Before Their Husbands Like Theresa May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Wives Should Work. by Thisdaymom: 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
I know of a man that refused his wife doing anything at all, he said that men will start admiring and going after his wife, that his wife will start disrespecting him if she starts making money, how his kids will be untrained and all that. I looked at the man and said, anyways, mentality differs. He is a rich man anyways, and can comfortably take care of his family with or without his wife’s little money.

Yes, a woman should be doing something, to earn money no matter how little, at least to help the man out with some household expenses, but that should not be the sole reason why women should work.
To me working as a wife reduces the chances and tendencies of fights and quarrels in a home.

A working wife has little or no time to nag. Unlike a full-time housewife, she has all the time in the world to look for trouble. The working wife is busy calculating her money, checking her expenses, thinking of what to wear to work for the week, thinking how to change her wardrobe to still look good at work.

I remember when I was not working, hmmm, I intentionally look for hubbys trouble, and I was always nagging, looking for faults and what to say here and there.
But with a job now, things are different. By the time I return from work, I’m already tired and will just be interested in making dinner, doing home work, eating and sleeping. Some days, I have to form sleeping just to have that night to myself ���.

My point is;

That a wife READ MORE AT [url][/url] http://www.thisdaymom.com/2017/10/should-wives-work-or-do-business.html

(1) (Reply)

Late But Rather His 2001 Victory / Thank You Cards Perfect For Thanksgiving / It’s Christmas Season! It’s Shopping Season!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.