Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

How I Went From $0 To 6figure Affiliate Earner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Went From $0 To 6figure Affiliate Earner (1042 Views)

“There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel / Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning / Go From $0 To $5k In 2 Months, My Ultimate Recovery Plan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Went From $0 To 6figure Affiliate Earner by equipux(m): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
Success in affiliate marketing is all about self-belief – you have to know you can
succeed. Ignore the failure stories – those are people who constantly paint
everything with a pessimistic paintbrush – not getting their hopes up and assuming
they will fail. Those are people who do not enjoy learning and spend their free time
watching TV instead of building websites. Those are people who only dream about
their dreams, rather than going out and making those dreams come true. They are
people who feel guilt when they make money, instead of being happy that they
succeeded.

The actual technical details and processes of becoming a super affiliate are
extremely important, but let me tell you this – the absolute first thing every affiliate
marketer needs to do is to challenge their assumptions about what they’re doing and
truly strive for excellence. Only then will they be able to succeed on a par with the
truly great Super Affiliates of the world.
Creating a Process
As an affiliate marketer, nothing is more important than having a steady, regular
process in place that you can follow at all times. That said, everyone’s process will
be different. But, that doesn’t mean there are not some very important factors to
keep in mind.

1. Daily Action –[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] You have to make daily strides toward your goal. That
means spending time each and every day working on something that
helps your business. That does not mean spending 5 hours reading emails
or finding new “info products” that will help you. It means taking real,
measurable action on a project and building websites. You’ll never learn if
you don’t act.

2. Time Management – How you manage your time will be a big deal. By
this, I mean you should have a list of things to get done each day –
approximately 30% of whatever you have time for that day. If you have 10
hours to work, give yourself 3 hours of things that absolutely must get
done. Everything else is a bonus. Additionally, saving email for last can be
a big time saver.

3. Getting a Staff in Place – [/b]You’ll never get anywhere if you do it all on
your own. Try to set aside a good chunk of your affiliate income – I started
by setting aside 50% of mine – to outsource new tasks, hire people and
make sure you can balance income with new projects and results.

[b]4. Have Specific, Measured Goals –
Goals are vital and they help you
measure how successful you’re being. Set up a list of goals both for the
short term and the long term and then measure how they proceed from
day to day, week to week, and month to month. This mindset will be vital
later on when you start testing and tweaking websites.

5. Learning is Key – Your knowledge base will help determine where you
stand against other marketers. Spend as much time as possible reading
books, listening to podcasts, and watching videos. Don’t let your learning
replace your action, though. Instead, supplement the websites you build
and the actions you take with your learning.

6. Healthy Body, Healthy Mind – I cannot emphasize enough how important
it is to be healthy and fit to do this job. You’ll be spending hours in front of
a computer. Do you know how quickly you can get sick and fall behind on
your tasks if you don’t exercise daily, eat well, and get sleep? Just try to be
productive when you’re eating a back of Doritos every afternoon – it isn’t
easy.

There are other things that might be important to you. You may have hobbies,
volunteer activities, children, a spouse, or a deep love of a particular TV show, but
keep the above things in mind and you’ll be able to find that sense of balance you’ve
always been seeking in your business ventures.

Optimism Pays Off
If there’s one thing I’ve become accustomed to, it’s beginning affiliate marketers
lighting up forums and message boards with comments about how hard it is, how
they’re about to give up, how they cannot do this or that task. Forget the obstacles,
though. A true super affiliate is one who never thinks in terms of obstacles. They
think in terms of opportunity and what they can do to overcome those obstacles. The
single biggest example of this is paid traffic. I can practically guarantee you that no
affiliate marketer ever makes a profit with their first paid traffic campaign. There are
just too many variables. But, what a super affiliate does is take the data from that
first failed campaign and learn what they did wrong. They highlight keywords that
were unsuccessful, analyze the tools they used, and adapt their budgets and their ad
groups to match. The other guys? They quit. Now, why do you think the failure rate is
so high?

Beyond simply believing that you can succeed, you need to put your money where
your mouth is. You need to invest the money you make in software, outsourcing, and
pay per click advertising, then spend whatever is left over. Stop buying new
electronics with those affiliate checks and use the money to reinvest in your
business. There will be plenty of time to enjoy your spoils later on, when you’re
sitting on the top of the earnings charts.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MY FREE CPA MARKETING GUIDE [/https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9_JiOrAvmUDUllZb3Vfa2h6TDQ]

1 Like

Re: How I Went From $0 To 6figure Affiliate Earner by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
Oga are you an Amazon affiliate?, if you are, abeg tell me how to open one, pls.
Re: How I Went From $0 To 6figure Affiliate Earner by equipux(m): 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
Decypher:
Oga are you an Amazon affiliate?, if you are, abeg tell me how to open one, pls.

Since Nigerian Govt blocked almost all their card from purchasing abroad some earning opp block nigerian ip.......You can go to fiverr.com and see if you will get someone to open it for you for a token.....though you stand a CHANCE of falling into trouble when phone verify reach
Re: How I Went From $0 To 6figure Affiliate Earner by justi4jesu(f): 6:11am On Oct 11, 2017
Bring your fiverr withdrawals and Payoneer, skrill, Bitcoin funds

Instant naira.............Min $100 (Fast Exchanger)

Whatsapp : +971 5558213 85
Re: How I Went From $0 To 6figure Affiliate Earner by equipux(m): 8:50am On Oct 11, 2017
Decypher:
then which affiliate network gave you 6figures?

CPA Marketing brother.

Clickbank

Maxbounty

Peerfly

Mgcash

Etc

Are all there if you know your way around
Re: How I Went From $0 To 6figure Affiliate Earner by equipux(m): 8:52am On Oct 11, 2017
justi4jesu:
Bring your fiverr withdrawals and Payoneer, skrill, Bitcoin funds

Instant naira.............Min $100 (Fast Exchanger)

Whatsapp : +971 5558213 85

This is a scammer stay off from him

1 Like

Re: How I Went From $0 To 6figure Affiliate Earner by Dollabiz: 9:09am On Oct 11, 2017
Free info below
Re: How I Went From $0 To 6figure Affiliate Earner by equipux(m): 8:14am On Oct 14, 2017
brightpre:
what he is selling there, contain a lot of information than you will expect,am not saying this because of anything but I bought a copy from him and I can boldy say this better than any CPA marketing eBook here in Nigeria.

Thank you very much .....I love to know exactly who is this.....
Re: How I Went From $0 To 6figure Affiliate Earner by equipux(m): 11:21am On Apr 26, 2018
Its either you are making money on cpa marketing or you are playing

(1) (Reply)

Pay For Your Becd Prepaid Token / Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade / Steemians Please Branch Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.