Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Heartbreaking – Photos Of Zambian Footballer, Augustine Mulenga, Weeping At - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heartbreaking – Photos Of Zambian Footballer, Augustine Mulenga, Weeping At (502 Views)

Zambian Footballer Philemon Mulala’s Dogs Mauled Him To De@th (video) / Heartbreaking Photos Of Xxxtentacion Fans Crying At 6-hour Open-casket Memorial / Augustine Iloh Welcomes Twins With Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking – Photos Of Zambian Footballer, Augustine Mulenga, Weeping At by wilfredadahor: 1:31am On Oct 11, 2017
Zambian winger, Augustine Diego Mulenga, lost his beautiful twin daughter on Saturday, October 8th while he and his team mates battled the Super Eagles for a ticket to play in the 2018 World Cup. He was told of his daughter’s demise after the game.

The little girl was buried today at New Leopards Hill Cemetery. Augustine wept profusely as he watched her little coffin lowered into the ground. Sad! May her soul rest in peace and may God comfort him and his family. See more photos below

Continue reading and click to view pictures http://onlinemarketthattalk.com/ads/heartbreaking-photos-of-zambian-footballer-augustine-mulenga-weeping-at-the-funeral-of-his-daughter-who-died-while-he-was-playing-in-uyo/
Re: Heartbreaking – Photos Of Zambian Footballer, Augustine Mulenga, Weeping At by Bizideas7(m): 1:39am On Oct 11, 2017
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Heartbreaking – Photos Of Zambian Footballer, Augustine Mulenga, Weeping At by wilfredadahor: 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Everything Is Set For The Surgery, I'm Now In India - Chief Olanrewaj / “My Very 1st Paid Gig Took Care Of Mine & My Sister’s Tuition” – Kechi Okwuchi / HILLARIOUS ! Bobrisky Just Revealed His Finance Is A Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.