Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Bride Who Didn't Have Gfs Used Bfs For Bridal Shower - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bride Who Didn't Have Gfs Used Bfs For Bridal Shower (3142 Views)

Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense / "We Are Coming To Snatch Una Husband & Bfs"- Toyin Says With Her Cross Dressers / Bbnaija Star Gifts Friend A Hand Job For Bridal Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Who Didn't Have Gfs Used Bfs For Bridal Shower by Akeelahtunez(m): 2:15am On Oct 11, 2017
What would you do if you wanted to have a bridal photoshoot but did not have any girlfriends? Invite your bros to have it with you. That’s exactly what 24-year-old Rebeca from Brazil did, and we must say, it was a great idea. “I came up with the idea one week before the wedding. I was looking into some “making of” pictures of brides with their gang of girls, all in robes, laughing, drinking champagne and all, and I got a bit sad because I wouldn’t be able to do anything like that” – Rebeca told Bored Panda.

“The photoshoot was super fun. Everyone was taking shots of cheap booze and sometimes we were laughing so much that we had to take some time to recover and go on with the photos.”

Rebeca studies computer engineering and is one of four women in her class of 60 students, so it’s no wonder that during her years in class she gained a few great guy friends.

Rebeca shared her bridal photoshoot images on Facebook and the internet fell in love with these witty and cute pictures. “I am very happy with the photos. Sometimes I look at then and find myself laughing like crazy. But I never imagined this would become so viral”.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Who Didn't Have Gfs Used Bfs For Bridal Shower by ibkkk(f): 2:56am On Oct 11, 2017
Oh yeah! kiss
Re: Bride Who Didn't Have Gfs Used Bfs For Bridal Shower by stillondmatter: 3:00am On Oct 11, 2017
Good to enjoy life with what you have and not what you don't

That your 'awkward idea' maybe what the world is waiting FOR

5 Likes

Re: Bride Who Didn't Have Gfs Used Bfs For Bridal Shower by Nobody: 5:04am On Oct 11, 2017
One of those niggers must have straffed her before unless they are all gays

2 Likes

Re: Bride Who Didn't Have Gfs Used Bfs For Bridal Shower by Mjshexy(f): 5:31am On Oct 11, 2017
She's obviously excited, so whatever makes her happy is cool but hope her man is cool about it too cool
Re: Bride Who Didn't Have Gfs Used Bfs For Bridal Shower by attention007(m): 6:09am On Oct 11, 2017
They look like Gay men

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Didn't Have Gfs Used Bfs For Bridal Shower by 9japrof(m): 6:36am On Oct 11, 2017
Allow my guys use guys for bridal shower? Iffa hear, I dey craze?

At least a ladies friends should be made up of at least 30% females, nigga if your babe hangs out 100% with guys, you are getting married to a Keziah Doro the cheerful giver.

My opinion though

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Didn't Have Gfs Used Bfs For Bridal Shower by AverageAnnie(f): 6:49am On Oct 11, 2017
This is so me..... I can't boast of one personal female friend. ....I fit hire girls as bridesmaids sha.....
Re: Bride Who Didn't Have Gfs Used Bfs For Bridal Shower by Florblu(f): 7:11am On Oct 11, 2017
It looks good for the whites

I don't want them masquerade looking Black guys for my bridal shower
Re: Bride Who Didn't Have Gfs Used Bfs For Bridal Shower by Florblu(f): 7:11am On Oct 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Didn't Have Gfs Used Bfs For Bridal Shower by 2dice01: 8:16am On Oct 11, 2017
Florblu:

hehe...seems you love black guys with passion
Re: Bride Who Didn't Have Gfs Used Bfs For Bridal Shower by 2dice01: 8:17am On Oct 11, 2017
Florblu:

Re: Bride Who Didn't Have Gfs Used Bfs For Bridal Shower by Modelqwen(f): 10:38am On Oct 11, 2017
shocked

Thank God i'm not alone in this. i don't have female friends much... just 2. Hire will do the magic
Re: Bride Who Didn't Have Gfs Used Bfs For Bridal Shower by mamachizzy(f): 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
people need to read the full story before commenting. She used guys cos she is an engineer and is always around guys. not cause they are gay!!!

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Didn't Have Gfs Used Bfs For Bridal Shower by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
OK
Re: Bride Who Didn't Have Gfs Used Bfs For Bridal Shower by Houseofglam7(f): 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
Me likey

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Didn't Have Gfs Used Bfs For Bridal Shower by Larrey(f): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
They will start doing this too in Nigeria now undecided. We like to copy
Re: Bride Who Didn't Have Gfs Used Bfs For Bridal Shower by chiamaka4g: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nigerian girls will soon come here to tell us how they even prefer male friends to female friends meanwhile they move in cliques
Re: Bride Who Didn't Have Gfs Used Bfs For Bridal Shower by Akeelahtunez(m): 5:14am On Oct 12, 2017
mamachizzy:
people need to read the full story before commenting. She used guys cos she is an engineer and is always around guys. not cause they are gay!!!

u got the gist dear
Re: Bride Who Didn't Have Gfs Used Bfs For Bridal Shower by Jay542(m): 8:55am On Oct 18, 2017
Mjshexy:
She's obviously excited, so whatever makes her happy is cool but hope her man is cool about it too cool
Is bridal shower compulsory

(1) (Reply)

Simi Pregnant With Falz Baby? Falz Reply Will Shock You / Tiwa Savage Or Alex Unusual: Who Rocked The Clear Plastic Jacket More?? / See As Billionaire Kylie Jenner Celebrated Her 23rd Birthday As She Reveals Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.