Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

What Can I Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I Do (982 Views)

How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? / Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do by sleepingqueen25(f): 3:36am On Oct 11, 2017
Please I need answers from matured people even though I know insult too will follow.... I used to date this guy until last year when things fell apart between us. He is married now and we are no longer on speaking terms. He tried coming back to me claiming it was a mistake and singing how he supposed marriage has brought him ill luck but I ignored him and I archived the message should in case something goes wrong. I was speechless when his best friend who is also a friend to me came to my house with my pictures on his phone.... I sent those pictures when we were still dating(which I now regret) though they are not nude pics but semi-nude.... The friend claimed my ex-boyfriend wife sent the pictures to him that am trying to break her home.... Calling me a prostitute. I am so confused at the moment.... I collected her number and called her just to explain and apologise to her but she rained insults and curses. What do I do?
Re: What Can I Do by elektra(f): 4:30am On Oct 11, 2017
You could explain what happened to your friend and show him the messages you archived. He can relay the info to your ex's wife.

You could send the messages you archived to your ex's wife yourself.

You could ignore them altogether and continue living your life.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do by adebayo3449(m): 5:57am On Oct 11, 2017
Just ignore both of them

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do by thorpido(m): 7:19am On Oct 11, 2017
Explain what happened to the friend letting him know the pictures were sent while you dated him and show him his recent messages like the guy above said.

You will need to ignore him and his wife......their problem.

Most importantly,screw a good head on your neck.What's with sending nude semi-nude pictures?
Re: What Can I Do by sleepingqueen25(f): 7:42am On Oct 11, 2017
Thanks you all for the advice......
Re: What Can I Do by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 11, 2017
Ignore them and move on with your life.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do by TheArchangel(f): 8:09am On Oct 11, 2017
Or maybe the Op is lying.......
Re: What Can I Do by sleepingqueen25(f): 10:07am On Oct 11, 2017
TheArchangel:
Or maybe the Op is lying.......
I really don't need your type.....take care
Re: What Can I Do by eyinjuege: 8:37am On Oct 12, 2017
Abeg, press the ignore button on their family.
Nothing join you guys together again.
Don't pick his calls, have nothing to do with him.
If she tries to misbehave and starts calling You, give it back to her, fire for fire. If she rains curses, tell her back to sender a thousand fold.
You are not responsible for her husband's stupidity. She should face her problem, and you also face yours.
However, don't ever encourage the husband. Never pick his calls again.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 12, 2017
eyinjuege:
Abeg, press the ignore button on their family.
Nothing join you guys together again.
Don't pick his calls, have nothing to do with him.
If she tries to misbehave and starts calling You, give it back to her, fire for fire. If she rains curses, tell her back to sender a thousand fold.
You are not responsible for her husband's stupidity. She should face her problem, and you also face yours.
However, don't ever encourage the husband. Never pick his calls again.

Simple!

I wonder why some people just stress themselves up unnecessarily.

Op you get time . I swear.
Re: What Can I Do by sleepingqueen25(f): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
Thanks guys I have learnt my lesson.
Re: What Can I Do by prestigiouslady: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
Just ignore them please... move on with your life.
But the question remains why would the ex bf still have your semi nudes not to ask how it got to his wife

in as much as you should ignore, your nudes aren't something you should joke with cos they might fall into the wrong hands, you might want to get the appropriate authorities involved.... quite a long shot but your privacy will be respected.

In all, choose your fights,maybe this is worth it or not, only you can decide. you can decide to ignore or tell her to get a hold on her husband
Re: What Can I Do by benzion72(m): 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
That is non issue now. Go about your normal life and act has nothing happen and you av learn your lesson

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help To Return To School / I Begged My Wife To Satisfy Me In Bed But She Refused – Pastor Cries Out / Lady Chooses To Die In Her Marriage Than Take Advice From Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.