Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards (32558 Views)

Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) / Dremo Disses Davolee With "Scape Goat" / The Winners Of The 2017 Bet Hip Hop Awards | FULL LIST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by ncoolsome(m): 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
zeusdgrt:
This is rap...is a message with punchlines and ryhmes addressing or making known an issue that hurts,excites,scare the rapper not these wacky load of trash who call themselves rappers in africa only talking about girls,party,money,swag that they got disturbing our ears with dirty noise and forming celeb for gullible and shallow people who are their fans.All African rappers are wacky and so brainless!

oya go and write ur own...
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by SHOCK7(m): 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
omoadeleye:
They won't accept their problems... Well is not easy to accept that self..

All of them are mad including Eminem for wasting my data, cause i don't understand what he was saying... sad sad

All am hearing is, ttyyhhhfddfgffg fffghhhtggfff, Abeg, help me play Wo by Olamide jur
U 2 fucking slow,dis is not meant for you!
Typical yoruba level "Wo",Gerrahia!

1 Like

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Coldfeets: 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
Prestdude:

Seriously?? Dead career If Em drops an album today, he'll win another Grammy award.... Dudes career can't be dead bro.

If...
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by SHOCK7(m): 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
XX01:
I have always been an Eminem fan but this was not up to his usual standard. Ima stop.
Then your ears must have been paining you!Slow play it,he massacre Trump.
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by konkobility: 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
If dy born MI or Iceprince well..mak dem try dis
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
Praisles:
Eeya sorry ,it was nice
How is your day going..?
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by omoadeleye(m): 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
SHOCK7:

U 2 fucking slow,dis is not meant for you!
Typical yoruba level "Wo",Gerrahia!

Guy you don't need to embarrass yourself if you don't have a brain
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Ucheparker(m): 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
XX01:
I have always been an Eminem fan but this was not up to his usual standard. Ima stop.

That was very intentional. He ryhmed with it, it's called a fake stumble used more by battle rappers but Eminem is a class act for using it.
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by GameGod(m): 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
Bleep Trump

SalamRushdie​ right now

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by SalamRushdie: 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
GameGod:
Bleep Trump

SalamRushdie​ right now

Bleep Eminem ..I have removed all his useless tracks from my Playlist..I never forgive anyone who insults Trump never

1 Like

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by illuminaty(m): 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
calberian:
Epic.

That nonsense JayZ won't show up here o.

Where's Nas at tho.
no Jos fucking mention jay-z the legend ooo....DT guy pass Nas n Eminem join together!!!....
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by TellMeNothing: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
illuminaty:
no Jos fucking mention jay-z the legend ooo....DT guy pass Nas n Eminem join together!!!....

See them undecided.. They don't know a single thing about Rap but na them run mouth pass
You think say na WO dem de play here

1 Like

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by illuminaty(m): 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
mtchewww....Eminemd same Eminem DT r n b star Mariah Carey handled effortlessly.....mtchewww.....em,y r u so obsessed with Trump(in my swit Mariah voice)
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by illuminaty(m): 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
TellMeNothing:

See them undecided.. They don't know a single thing about Rap but na them run mouth pass
You think say na WO dem de play here
....hahahahahaha... bro leave talk,Jay is d best that Eva did it....rap wise,street wise n business wise...."everybody wants to b HOV n HOV's still alive"
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Dayvdblake: 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
Wtf.... Bros pity Trump na......Him been get your point on **No Favours**
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Elseductive: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
Coldfeets:

Yes.

When last did you hear any good shḯt from Slim?

He did Recovery way back in 2010 and then he disappeared.

Now he wants to come back.

And he probably thinks attacking the POTUS is the best way to achieve that.

Anyways, I wish him good luck.
Your post shows you're not an EM fan for you to say recovery is his last album, for your information he is still very relevant and doing musics not just as in his 20's.

1 Like

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by DonBobes(m): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
dfrost:

Donbobes my fellow EM fan. Because of this you've been elevated to my personal person on NL. cheesy

U can't run ur mouth against Em n live to tell d story. U going down. D likes of benzino, mariah carey etc just to mention a few of Em's victims
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Elseductive: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
illuminaty:
mtchewww....Eminemd same Eminem DT r n b star Mariah Carey handled effortlessly.....mtchewww.....em,y r u so obsessed with Trump(in my swit Mariah voice)
Lol. Did you just say Maria carey? Pls listen to superman by eminem from the eminem show album.
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Elseductive: 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
DonBobes:

U can't run ur mouth against Em n live to tell d story. U going down. D likes of benzino, mariah carey etc just to mention a few of Em's victims
Bro 'DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES' ask the benzino's, the jarule's of this world, leave maria outta it cos she's simply a bish.
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by dfrost: 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
DonBobes:

Word!
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by dfrost: 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
Elseductive:

Your post shows you're not an EM fan for you to say recovery is his last album, for your information he is still very relevant and doing musics not just as in his 20's.

Some posts are not worth commenting on. Free the guy. EM been dropping rhymes and hooks like dragon spits fire.

Can't wait for his collaboration with LL Cool J.
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Sike(m): 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nice one from the rap God
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by DonBobes(m): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
Elseductive:

Bro 'DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES' ask the benzino's, the jarule's of this world, leave maria outta it cos she's simply a bish.
U remember dat [/b] vanilla ice niger of benzino[/b] now he is history.
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by illuminaty(m): 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
Elseductive:

Lol. Did you just say Maria carey? Pls listen to superman by eminem from the eminem show album.
....n Mariah Carey replied with "obsessed"wot nerve does Mariah have to reply d so called "rap god" if nobi say d Eminem guy is "touchable" ......Jos b sincere ....Mariah clapped BK really hard in an RnB way!!!
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by illuminaty(m): 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
Elseductive:

...em felt he can pick on anyone and go Scott free....a woman replied him.....wot nerve man....wot nerve....n to imagine ha career Neva died after d clap bk like others tot it will....
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by illuminaty(m): 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
DonBobes:

...don't mention Mariah abeg....ha CLAP BK turned out to be a club banger!!!unlike benzino n maybe jarule DT d clap bk tin ended dia career...Mariah Carey only moved up d ladder....America pop queen with Beyonce coming close
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by calberian: 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
illuminaty:

Download Nas' Ether
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by zeusdgrt(m): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
ncoolsome:

oya go and write ur own...
Go smoke shit,meat dey talk perewinkle dey show face
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by ini4brandon(m): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
zeusdgrt:
This is rap...is a message with punchlines and ryhmes addressing or making known an issue that hurts,excites,scare the rapper not these wacky load of trash who call themselves rappers in africa only talking about girls,party,money,swag that they got disturbing our ears with dirty noise and forming celeb for gullible and shallow people who are their fans.All African rappers are wacky and so brainless!

M.I did something worthy with "craze"....
Na so craze dey start, Na so craze dey start....
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by ncoolsome(m): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
zeusdgrt:
Go smoke shit,meat dey talk perewinkle dey show face
who is the meat or prewinkle in ur famam not understanding
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by illuminaty(m): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
calberian:

Download Nas' Ether
...download jay's takeover
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by illuminaty(m): 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
calberian:

Download Nas' Ether
...download jay's takeover....and after,download black Republican by nas n listen to Jay tear him apart on NAS own song

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Music Video: Koko-B - "BAD GIRL" / Naira Marley & Busiswa - "Coming' (Official Video) / Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.