Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

How to add battery percentage to phone status bar for Android 7.0 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How to add battery percentage to phone status bar for Android 7.0 (7075 Views)

How To Connect Oraimo Smart Watch To Phone [android & Iphone] - Code.ng / How To Root Infinix Hot 5 X559c (android 7.0 Nougat) / How To Lock Apps With Fingerprint On Any Infinix Phone Running Android 7 Nougat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to add battery percentage to phone status bar for Android 7.0 by mrjef: 6:28am On Oct 11, 2017
when I bought the tecno spark I couldn't add battery percentage but with this trick
I was able

Download battery percentage here.
2. Lunch the app and tick the two boxes as seen in the
screenshot.
3. That's all, you will see your battery percentage showing on your
status bar.
So you have seen how to show battery percentage on status bar
without root.

www.jeftechs.com/2017/10/how-to-enable-battery-percentage-on.html?m=1
Re: How to add battery percentage to phone status bar for Android 7.0 by Queentito(f): 8:04am On Oct 11, 2017
Oh! Nice. Will try it on my mum's phone, she's uses the spark phone
Re: How to add battery percentage to phone status bar for Android 7.0 by selfdefence: 9:30am On Oct 11, 2017
Nice info, I'll try it on my tecno spark too. I can't see the screen shot though.
Re: How to add battery percentage to phone status bar for Android 7.0 by MarkWayne89: 10:28am On Oct 11, 2017
This is a nice trick for Tecno users, but it's also very odd. This should come by default, on any Android phone.
Re: How to add battery percentage to phone status bar for Android 7.0 by mrjef: 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
MarkWayne89:
This is a nice trick for Tecno users, but it's also very odd. This should come by default, on any Android phone.

That's tecno for u
Re: How to add battery percentage to phone status bar for Android 7.0 by AgentPein(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2018
I couldn't see the picture of the app and your url is invalid
Pls I'm in need of it

mrjef
Re: How to add battery percentage to phone status bar for Android 7.0 by Jhayson(m): 11:15pm On May 26, 2018
Tecno spark shows battery percent....
AgentPein:
I couldn't see the picture of the app and your url is invalid
Pls I'm in need of it

mrjef

Re: How to add battery percentage to phone status bar for Android 7.0 by AgentPein(m): 2:42pm On May 27, 2018
Jhayson:
Tecno spark shows battery percent....
How?
Re: How to add battery percentage to phone status bar for Android 7.0 by Jhayson(m): 5:46pm On May 27, 2018
It's always been like that... Ever since I got it
AgentPein:

How?
Re: How to add battery percentage to phone status bar for Android 7.0 by HeyCorleone(m): 10:17pm On May 27, 2018
Just enable system tuner on your Nougat device and get to tweak stuff in the status bar, including battery percent.

(1) (Reply)

I Regret Using ALAT By WEMA (the Biggest Mistake Ever Made By Me In 2019) / MTN Stop BB Subscription On Android / Glo Unveils New Pocket-friendly Data Packages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.