Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Living,dying,buried And Resurrection. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living,dying,buried And Resurrection. (314 Views)

Reincarnation And Resurrection / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Living,dying,buried And Resurrection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living,dying,buried And Resurrection. by christlover: 6:39am On Oct 11, 2017
THEME: LIVING,DYING,BURIED,RESURRECTION.

http://christlovers.ml/site-christian-forum.html?to-blog=6&to-title=LIVING,DYING,BURIED%20AND%20RESURRECTION.

PREACHER: BRO HENRY OLATOYE

BIBLE MEDITATION: PSALMS 22

Calvary"s greetings!!!

Today is our online bible study and we are here to talk about

LIVING,DYING,BURIED AND RESURRECTION.

I wish for you to turn to the Book of Psalms, Psalms 22. I know this is rather an unusual place to read for this sermon, but God is unusual. Now, in Psalms 22, we shall read.

Psalm 22 (KJV)

My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?

O my God, I cry in the day time, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent…

May the Lord add His blessings to the reading of His Word. I want to take for this occasion this morning, five words, and around those five words try to express what"s on my heart to you worshippers this morning. I want these five words:

"Living, Dying, Buried, Rising, Coming."

And I think the poet well expressed it in the song of what I would want to say, when he wrote this song.

Living, He loved me. Dying, He saved me.

Buried, He carried my sins far away.

Rising, He justified freely forever.

Someday He"s coming, oh, glorious day!
SC-12There never was a life ever lived like His, because He was the God manifested in the flesh when He was born. He was the expression of what God the Father is. And God the Father being love, then Jesus was the full expression of love. He was love from the very first time that His little baby hands stroked the pretty cheeks of His mother. He was love.

And I think today that that"s where many is failing to recognize that He was love. "God is love, and they that love are borned of God."

"God so loved the world, that is, the unlovables, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but would have Everlasting Life." (John 3:16)

He expressed His love when He was here on earth in so many different ways, till it is undisputable that He was the most loving creature that ever lived. And I think in His life here He was expressing God. And the only way that God can be expressed to the people is through love.

And well did He do this when He caught one of the most vilest women that there was of His day, perhaps. They found her just guilty, and no way out, when she was found in adultery. And they drug her up before Him and said, "What do You say do for her?"

And when He turned to her and said, "I don"t condemn thee. Go and sin no more." ( John 8:11)

Instead of being throwing her out to the streets, to be drug out like a bunch of wolves over her to stone her and take her life, His tender, kind, loving heart stooped way down into the sin that she was in, said,

"I don"t condemn thee. Just go and don"t sin no more." (John 8:11)

And when He was on His way down to the grave of Lazarus, I think there"s another great time that He expressed what God is to the human being. Not only is He a God that can forgive the lowest sin that could be committed, and take the guilty and make them guiltless by His pardoning love,..,....................

Continued by click the link blow

http://christlovers.ml/site-christian-forum.html?to-blog=6&to-title=LIVING,DYING,BURIED%20AND%20RESURRECTION.

(1) (Reply)

Hope In This Last Days / Your Gift / What To Do When You Have A Good Dream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.