Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex (18073 Views)

FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance / Metprom Group Make Fresh Bid To FG On Rehabilitating Ajaokuta Steel Complex / Metprom Group Make Fresh Bid To FG On Rehabilitating Ajaokuta Steel Complex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Duru009(m): 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
dustmalik:

He's a middle-beltan, an Ebira man, to be specific, not a core Northerner.

But a northerner

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Wisedove:
If no body is coming from the south yet that does not mean there won't be someone, it's just a matter of time let's wait and see

More over, I've seen some people coming from the south-west and that's a plus mark to our chance

PDP n APC have already zoned presidency to the north...

It would be a miracle for Fayose to make it thru.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by hamzeiy: 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
OKorowanta:
Dis buhari no go ever get sense.
Must all d appointees be bearing Hausa or Moslem names?
Abdul dis! Abdul dat!
One sided mofo! undecided
No wonder Agbakoba dey carry dem go court.

Mr man,that guy is a middle beltan, ebira man from kogi state north central probably from ajaokuta local govt. Do you expect a chukwuma or emeka be given that position?
How many abduls or ibrahim or haruna have been given leadership appointment in eastern nigeria, yet you have vice chancellors of northern universities, federal directors with igbo names and Christians heading institutions in muslim dominated areas in the presence of qualified indigenous people. Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by GavelSlam: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
hamzeiy:

Mr man,that guy is a middle beltan, ebira man from kogi state north central probably from ajaokuta local govt. Do you expect a chukwuma or emeka be given that position?
How many abduls or ibrahim or haruna have been given leadership appointment in eastern nigeria, yet you have vice chancellors of northern universities, federal directors with igbo names and Christians heading institutions in muslim dominated areas in the presence of qualified indigenous people. Smh

I saw where an Igbo bishop rejected in the East simply because he wasn't from the area he was made to cover.
Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Amein(m): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
Southern Nigeria are the most hypocritical people in this country. so when it suites you, you call it middle belt and when it didn't suite you, you call it north,not even north central.

Why can't you be happy for people you are being oppressed by the "so call core north".
Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by AroOkigbo(m): 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
Congratulations, my former oga for British American Tobacco.

2 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
hmm. . .another northern appointment again?
Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
nd DAT is my big in-law,.traphedges identify itself.
Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
and DAT is my big in-law.traphedges identify urself .
Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by mechanics(m): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
simplyhonest:
congrats... may we also receive our promotions and appointments this season...
Amen
Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by chngebeginwthme: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
OKorowanta:
Dis buhari no go ever get sense.
Must all d appointees be bearing Hausa or Moslem names?
Abdul dis! Abdul dat!
One sided mofo! undecided
No wonder Agbakoba dey carry dem go court.

LOL when GEJ appoint almost SE/SS as his cabinet member heaven fall?

Wail on jor..
Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by chngebeginwthme: 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
Wisedove:
The northerners are taking over every sector in this country it such a terrible phenomenon.

Do you think we can do anything about this? Literally no, we can't but there is always a way out of every problem.

Our power is in our vote that means we(west,south etc)
Should come together and vote out the northerners from the presidential seat come 2019.

Let's all embrace a positive change unlike the one promised by this present administration.

#movement for the actualization of change

Abeg move go one side and remove west from that your nonsense comment..

Sai Baba 2019..
Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by chngebeginwthme: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ekiugboughelli:
ALL OFFICES/PARASTATALS/ETC IS MAINLY FOR THE NORTH, HABA……………

So any name that has Abdul or Sumaila mean he is Northerner? Monekypox fall on you..
Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Amoto94(m): 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
I see hypocritical gays jumping up and down screaming northern agenda but when they want to curry favour from people from North-Central they will call them middle-beltans. Congratulations to Engineer Akaaba
Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Wisedove(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
PrecisionFx:

PDP n APC have already zoned presidency to the north...

It would be a miracle for Fayose to make it thru.
well let's hope Fayose gonna make it through
though I haven't not development(zoned to the north) anyway .

That aside, I think they said something about the creation of a maga party I think that might be a good development if only they can produce a candidate who is not from the north

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Wisedove(m): 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Abeg move go one side and remove west from that your nonsense comment..

Sai Baba 2019..
where do you want me to move to precisely? This place na one way plus I don hook for one corner too
Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Tobbell(f): 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
[color=#990000][/color][quote author=TheAngry1 post=61312001]President Buhari doesn't even pretend about his tribalism...it is very glaring[/quote
How?.... This person is an Ebira man
Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
Wisedove:
well let's hope Fayose gonna make it through
though I haven't not development(zoned to the north) anyway .

That aside, I think they said something about the creation of a maga party I think that might be a good development if only they can produce a candidate who is not from the north

The north possesses most voters card so any party would field a northern candidate to share northern votes with buhari cuz bubu is likely to lose in the south
Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Wisedove(m): 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
PrecisionFx:

The north possesses most voters card so any party would field a northern candidate to share northern votes with buhari cuz bubu is likely to lose in the south
if that should be the case then let's keep dancing to the rhythm and blues of the northeners ...but I as a person will rather not vote than voting for any northerner.

I know what Nigeria election is all about anyway 'bi Oko Oko kan oregigbo egbegberun e alo' I understand this but I will rather stick to what I believe than doing what I'm against all because the candidates produced are the almagiris

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
Wisedove:
if that should be the case then let's keep dancing to the rhythm and blues of the northeners ...but I as a person will rather not vote than voting for any northerner.

I know what Nigeria election is all about anyway 'bi Oko Oko kan oregigbo egbegberun e alo' I understand this but I will rather stick to what I believe than doing what I'm against all because the candidates produced are the almagiris

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Wisedove(m): 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
PrecisionFx:

grin
how are you Bro
Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
Wisedove:
how are you Bro
I'm OK.
Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by adinoyiM(m): 5:28am On Oct 12, 2017
Amoto94:
I see hypocritical gays jumping up and down screaming northern agenda but when they want to curry favour from people from North-Central they will call them middle-beltans. Congratulations to Engineer Akaaba

Don't mind them. We can see through their deceit.
Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by chngebeginwthme: 8:59am On Oct 12, 2017
Wisedove:
where do you want me to move to precisely? This place na one way plus I don hook for one corner too

Move you claim go SE/SS we don't need their votes in 2019..
Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Ekiugboughelli: 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

So any name that has Abdul or Sumaila mean he is Northerner? Monekypox fall on you..

WHAT WILL FALL ON YOU IS BIGGER THAN MONKEYPOX………
Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by chngebeginwthme: 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ekiugboughelli:

WHAT WILL FALL ON YOU IS BIGGER THAN MONKEYPOX………

Am not from the monkeypox region.. haha
Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Ekiugboughelli: 9:47am On Oct 16, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Am not from the monkeypox region.. haha

NO NEED FOR INSULT BRO……..ITS ALL WELL.
DO HAVE A NICE DAY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crude Oil Price Plunges Further, Now Sells Below $35 / Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? / Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.