Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

'do You Still Have D*ck? Fans Ask Bobriskky As He Calls Himself Slay Queen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'do You Still Have D*ck? Fans Ask Bobriskky As He Calls Himself Slay Queen (595 Views)

Suya Seller Takes Picture With Rudeboy And Calls Himself A Fan / Who Is The Slay Queen Hugging Davido Like That? - Fans Ask / Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'do You Still Have D*ck? Fans Ask Bobriskky As He Calls Himself Slay Queen by GibsonB(m): 10:08am On Oct 11, 2017
Since he has declared himself a woman, and International sites now call him Gay, His Concerned fans wants to know if he has chopped off his d8ck..
He may not have money to go for surgery, After all Tunde Ednut said his been chased out of his Lekki Mansion, after he failed to pay bills..
He shared the photo above and called himself a ''Slay Queen' And fans wants to know he has slashed out his manhood..
Won't be surprised if the bleaching expert chopped it off.
. See the reactions below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/do-you-still-have-dck-fans-ask.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: 'do You Still Have D*ck? Fans Ask Bobriskky As He Calls Himself Slay Queen by AFONJAboiy: 10:10am On Oct 11, 2017
Buh why im no answer d kweshon

OLORIBURUKU SOMBORI
Re: 'do You Still Have D*ck? Fans Ask Bobriskky As He Calls Himself Slay Queen by OKorowanta: 10:14am On Oct 11, 2017
So among everybody wey dey see dis guy for dia area, nobody fit blow him eye for all dis nonsense?
I trust my Delta, Bayelsa and Rivers states brodas.
Den for Don break him right shoulder.
Re: 'do You Still Have D*ck? Fans Ask Bobriskky As He Calls Himself Slay Queen by Linux007(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2017
Re: 'do You Still Have D*ck? Fans Ask Bobriskky As He Calls Himself Slay Queen by medexico(m): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2017
And this one will look in the mirror and be like
Yes I am handsome beautiful.
chai
Re: 'do You Still Have D*ck? Fans Ask Bobriskky As He Calls Himself Slay Queen by Jagermeister(m): 10:40am On Oct 11, 2017
No judgement from me today.

She's even on Wikipedia.

She's more feminine that the other girl that has more beards than I do.
Re: 'do You Still Have D*ck? Fans Ask Bobriskky As He Calls Himself Slay Queen by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:01am On Oct 11, 2017
Slayfool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eminem Destroys Donald Trump At Hip Hop Awards Freestyle Rap Event / Have You Ever Seen Fela In A Suit? Check Out This Throwback Photo Of The Legend / Timi Dakolo Unleashes Lovely Picture With His Pretty Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.