Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,092 members, 7,957,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Olga Reacts To "Nigerians Who Can't Afford Hotels Will Still At Your Home" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olga Reacts To "Nigerians Who Can't Afford Hotels Will Still At Your Home" (437 Views)

Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary / I Can’t Date A Man Who Can't Buy Me A Car – Maame Yaa / Mikel Obi In Abuja With Wife Olga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olga Reacts To "Nigerians Who Can't Afford Hotels Will Still At Your Home" by HeWrites(m): 10:25am On Oct 11, 2017
Following the Super Eagle’s qualification for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, there have been lots of reactions and one user on micro-blogging platform Twitter has suggested something that may happen when Super Eagles get to Russia.

According to the user who goes by the name, @coconut_me said wife of Nigeria Super Eagles Player, Mikel Obi , Olga just might have to house some Nigerians when they get to Russia cause it’s probable that some of them might not be able to afford hotel there.

Olga, who has given birth to twins for the Chelsea midfielder, reacted to the tweet via her Insta-story, as she shared it and wrote;
Lol

See the post below;

NEWS VIA; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/mikel-obis-wife-reacts-to-who-can.html?m=1

LALASTICLALA MISSYB

Re: Olga Reacts To "Nigerians Who Can't Afford Hotels Will Still At Your Home" by SUPOL(m): 10:29am On Oct 11, 2017
Our Wife 2b.
Re: Olga Reacts To "Nigerians Who Can't Afford Hotels Will Still At Your Home" by Evablizin(f): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2017
grin

K.
Re: Olga Reacts To "Nigerians Who Can't Afford Hotels Will Still At Your Home" by ayourbamie: 10:34am On Oct 11, 2017
I'm confusion! Still, stay or steal?
Re: Olga Reacts To "Nigerians Who Can't Afford Hotels Will Still At Your Home" by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:59am On Oct 11, 2017
ayourbamie:
I'm confusion! Still, stay or steal?
you're confusion indeed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Mr Ibu Shares Heart-melting Testimony At FANO TV (VIDEO) / Man Puts Up Ex-gf For Sale As ‘bush Baby’ For N100 On Online Retail Store / The Revealabilities Cause Of Davido Friend's Death, Tagbo And His Inhumation Dat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.