Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,385 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Eminem Blasts Donald Trump In Blistering Freestyle At BET Awards (watch Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eminem Blasts Donald Trump In Blistering Freestyle At BET Awards (watch Video) (322 Views)

Watch Burna Boy’s Performance At The 2021 Grammy Awards (watch Video) / Teni And Moesha Boduong At BET Awards (Photos) / Kim Kardashian Blasts Donald Trump: "Stop Tweeting While People Are Dying" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eminem Blasts Donald Trump In Blistering Freestyle At BET Awards (watch Video) by mp3freaks(m): 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
American rapper, Eminem has brutally criticized US President, Donald Trump in a new video, calling him a “racist 94-year-old grandpa.”

Well, Twitter users can’t wait to see whether Mr Trump will respond to the rapper who also slammed fans who back the president during his four-and-half minute freestyle.

“Any fan of mine who’s a supporter of his, I’m drawing in the sand a line, you’re either for or against,” he raps in the film, shown during last night’s BET Hip Hop Awards.

In the video for freestyle The Storm, Eminem is shown in a car park, stepping towards the camera to rap directly to viewers.

“If you can’t decide who you like more and you’re split on who you should stand beside, I’ll do it for you with this,” he says, raising a middle finger.

Watch Video in Source: http://www.mp3freaks.co/eminem-blasts-donald-trump-blistering-freestyle/

(1) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Musicians That Blew And Then Went Back To Being Upcoming Artiste / Police Clear Davido Of All Murder Allegations / This South African Comedian Got Two Attentions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.