Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

*****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** - Dating And Meet-up Zone (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** (29713 Views)

Lesbo-ville: The Meet Up Place For Lesbians / 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! / Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Idowuogbo(f): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2010
^u had to put me in ur random joke affin tongue grin cool
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by lalaboi(m): 11:11am On Sep 07, 2010
Elrazur. . .

Upon all ya software for music. . . u nor get photoshop?. . . Na paint be this na grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Idowuogbo(f): 11:14am On Sep 07, 2010
^lmao, true talks
d guy used water color
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by nana(f): 11:21am On Sep 07, 2010
Hmm hmmm!
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by blacksta(m): 11:34am On Sep 07, 2010
Elz

Ol boy u messed up with the labeling thing. Almost all r incorrect
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by ElRazur: 11:38am On Sep 07, 2010
lalaboi:

Elrazur. . .

Upon all ya software for music. . . u nor get photoshop?. . . Na paint be this na grin

It was done in Photo shop Elements.  grin

Just started to learn.

blacksta:

Elz

Ol boy u messed up with the labeling thing. Almost all r incorrect

That's the point. grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Busybody2(f): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^u had to put me in your random joke affin tongue grin cool

LOL, IDNOBLE no go kill me cheesy cheesy cheesy Na elenurazor be albino grin grin grin Thanks, really appreciate taking care of my bomboy, as a gesture of thanks to show my appreciation, tell ya family to bring a trailerload of cow and lace and yam and submit your application to be his wife, i will fasttrack you to the top of the list kia kia one time cheesy

Thank you jare Elrazur for taking my picture at the "correct" angle, right next to Chamosexy kiss sad though you didn't upload the one where i was sitting on his laps angry

oyb:

we will soon find out those of you who miscalculated in order to attend angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin See they have all gone into hiding tongue Buncha crminals grin

'@follypimpi

Don't mind those beefing you jare,  don't they see omo to gentle written all over your foin bwoy no pimples only dimples babyface kiss grin

@Bluespice's and Nana's kablaaam and kabloooom and kabloooose shocked

Yeparipa oh, ojigbijigbi shocked Oluwami o : lawdamercy shocked I have seen the 8th wonder of the World grin

@ Blacsta

We dey miss your thread-counting skills for that thread oh tongue

@ Sagamite angry

You think you are slick ehn angry Running away before i could collect the money for the upkeep for our 19 children, na home you go meet me angry angry

@ Debosky and Jaybee

I got nothing but love and admiration for you, you guys are the epitome of grace, dignified gentlemen to boot, all the timetoo kiss kiss kiss kiss

@all

Twas nice meeting you all, and thanks for granting my pickin's request for sole exclusive use of the VIP room with all Nairaland girls wearing nothing but only thongs and bikini top for his viewing pleasure cheesy Idowuogbo, my pickin tell me say make i tell you ya blomblom was the softest and most succulent cushion out of all he rested his head on grin

Special thanks to Chamosexy, awww you looked so cute with my baby, i can you are gonna be a natural father, now to the most important matter - Is your cute sexy self single, cos i am tongue cheesy grin cheesy
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by sesman(m): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2010
nice pics  grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by nana(f): 11:50am On Sep 07, 2010
@Busy_Body,it was nice meeting u as well  smiley About the kablaaam and kabloooom and kabloooose,hehehe. Thanks grin

Say hello to the lil man
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Idowuogbo(f): 11:53am On Sep 07, 2010
aunty mi busybody ,
lwkmdd ooo , goodas was rite u certainly my body double very funny and up 4 woever
i don miss ur pikin die , bo she gbori le mi laya , omo i wan take chamosexy go produce for toilet
i felt broody grin grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by follypimpi(m): 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2010
@Busybody

The child is MINE.See u and chamo in court.

All these with big big bobbys that can mke $14k disappear,i will tell the govt to increase the VAT fee on DD bras.Ki lo de,infact i want to start charging NL tax on em( the likes of nana,bluespice) please forward me ur N.I # it's needed asap.
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by sesman(m): 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2010
I didn't see any big boobys at the meet up o, or am i going blind , somebody please help
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by follypimpi(m): 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2010
You need spiritual eyes now,u gast x-ray to see what the bra is habouring.
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by jaybee3(m): 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2010
follypimpi works in d bobbi department.
His eyes are lasered with shap gamma ray x-ray technology.
Haba softly softly oh
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by nana(f): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2010
follypimpi:

@Busybody

All these with big big bobbys that can mke $14k disappear,i will tell the govt to increase the VAT fee on DD bras.Ki lo de,infact i want to start charging NL tax on em( the likes of nana,bluespice) please forward me your N.I # it's needed asap.

Jesu! shocked No comment oh,hmmm!
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by ElRazur: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2010
NIKE

So you are hooking a brother up, or make I look elsewhere?

grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by follypimpi(m): 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2010
ElRazur:

NIKE

So you are hooking a brother up, or make I look elsewhere?

grin

grin grin U want a Blonde Indi-gbo grin grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by ElRazur: 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2010
I honestly did not noticed the blonde thing you guys are talking about. I do however noticed her cute mark.
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by bluespice(f): 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2010
Busy_body:

LOL, IDNOBLE no go kill me cheesy cheesy cheesy Na elenurazor be albino grin grin grin Thanks, really appreciate taking care of my bomboy, as a gesture of thanks to show my appreciation, tell ya family to bring a trailerload of cow and lace and yam and submit your application to be his wife, i will fasttrack you to the top of the list kia kia one time cheesy

Thank you jare Elrazur for taking my picture at the "correct" angle, right next to Chamosexy kiss sad though you didn't upload the one where i was sitting on his laps angry

grin grin grin See they have all gone into hiding tongue Buncha crminals grin

'@follypimpi

Don't mind those beefing you jare,  don't they see omo to gentle written all over your foin bwoy no pimples only dimples babyface kiss grin

@Bluespice's and Nana's kablaaam and kabloooom and kabloooose shocked

Yeparipa oh, ojigbijigbi shocked Oluwami o : lawdamercy shocked I have seen the 8th wonder of the World grin

@ Blacsta

We dey miss your thread-counting skills for that thread oh tongue

@ Sagamite angry

You think you are slick ehn angry Running away before i could collect the money for the upkeep for our 19 children, na home you go meet me angry angry

@ Debosky and Jaybee

I got nothing but love and admiration for you, you guys are the epitome of grace, dignified gentlemen to boot, all the timetoo kiss kiss kiss kiss

@all

Twas nice meeting you all, and thanks for granting my pickin's request for sole exclusive use of the VIP room with all Nairaland girls wearing nothing but only thongs and bikini top for his viewing pleasure cheesy Idowuogbo, my pickin tell me say make i tell you ya blomblom was the softest and most succulent cushion out of all he rested his head on grin

Special thanks to Chamosexy, awww you looked so cute with my baby, i can you are gonna be a natural father, now to the most important matter - Is your cute sexy self single, cos i am tongue cheesy grin cheesy

i'm going to have to meet the lil man again, id and nike were hugging him through out angry

follypimpi:

@Busybody

All these with big big bobbys that can mke $14k disappear,i will tell the govt to increase the VAT fee on DD bras.Ki lo de,infact i want to start charging NL tax on em( the likes of nana,bluespice) please forward me your N.I # it's needed asap.

onisokuso! go and sleep jare
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by follypimpi(m): 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2010
ElRazur:

I honestly did not noticed the blonde thing you guys are talking about. I do however noticed her cute mark.

U funny tho,why u no kon follow her talk then. undecided I started the blonde joke now
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by ElRazur: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2010
follypimpi:

U funny tho,why u no kon follow her talk then. undecided I started the blonde joke now

I am more powerful behind the screen than in real life? grin

Nah, was coming from home all stressed out, and remember I told you over BB I will be giving the meet a skip. So, yeah when I did turned up (thanks to saga), I was drained out man. wink
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2010
Is that really blacksta?

Omo yen ti feran onje ju tongue
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2010
Busybody, did you not tell all this girls not to touch my husband to be? sad angry
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by v3: 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2010
How did i miss all-a-dis, fooking trains angry angry. . wells i hope we do another one before xmas  undecided
Wanted to meet the guys especially Debo and Folly sad
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by follypimpi(m): 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2010
v3:

How did i miss all-a-dis, fooking trains angry angry. . wells i hope we do another one before xmas  undecided
Wanted to meet the guys especially Debo and Folly sad

Of course wld luv to meet u too.Democracy oo Democracy.
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Sagamite(m): 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2010
Idowuogbo:

aunty mi busybody ,
lwkmdd ooo , goodas was rite u certainly my body double very funny and up 4 woever
i don miss your pikin die , bo she gbori le mi laya , omo i wan take chamosexy go produce for toilet
i felt broody grin grin

YOU SEE!

And when I was pointing to her when she was carrying the baby and said a smart nigga should have his sniper instincts switched on and target her specifically as she would be broody (exactly the term I used), Nike4Luv said I was being nasty.

Nike does no know how many years of experience I have in this kind of warfare. I know what Amo to use strategically and what tactical moves to make to overcome defences.  grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Idowuogbo(f): 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2010
^so wot stopped u ogbeni saga going in2 war , was it my height
dont worri i can carry u grin grin grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Sagamite(m): 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2010
^^^ I am retired. I only train the next generation.

Which height? You mean your huge weave on?  grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Idowuogbo(f): 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2010
^woteva train ni koko , monitor ni
oluko jus sey u dont like climbing trees and i wud understand cheesy cheesy
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Sagamite(m): 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^woteva train ni koko , monitor ni
oluko jus sey u dont like climbing trees and i wud understand cheesy cheesy

You are asking me to come and climb you?

No get me into trouble o with NL wives o.
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Idowuogbo(f): 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2010
lollll
am sure dey wud b happy if dey had assistants
abi kile fil.shey bcus i no tell dem sey u dey tap current wiv dose uncountable hugs u dey give me
dey use style disturb my blomblom tongue tongue tongue
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Sagamite(m): 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2010
Idowuogbo:

lollll
am sure dey wud b happy if dey had assistants
abi kile fil.shey bcus i no tell dem sey u dey tap current wiv dose uncountable hugs u dey give me
dey use style disturb my blomblom tongue tongue tongue

Chei! No get me into trouble for my friendly hugs because I was happy to see you looking healthy o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

Members image representation thread. / Whatsapp Sex Talk Group / Pick Your Date On NairaLand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.