Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Gaming Really Pays - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gaming Really Pays (3168 Views)

7 Legit Game App That Pays Real Money / A Company That Pays Anyone To Predict The Location Of A Ball / Any Online Games That Pays?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaming Really Pays by headmasta: 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
Have you ever wondered playing games and getting paid for it?

You are a gamer and you sure need to get money for what you love doing. People make millions from playing game worldwide, As a matter of fact, there are gaming competitions that players get paid hugely for.

Playing games online is interesting, getting paid for it is more interesting as it is visible and real. You see what you're playing, you see how you're fairing, you know your wins or lost are solely determined by you.

For example, gamespay.com is one gaming platform where you can pay interesting games and get paid hugely for doing so. With just N100, people are already making millions.

The games on the platform are the regular games we see and play everyday, so, instead of playing these games for just fun, why not just play and get paid?

Another good and interesting thing about the platform is that it is opened to both male and female.

Visit www.gamespay.com

Register

Fund wallet and start playing.

If you know any other platform that pays, you can suggest in this thread also. Let's help ourselves make money.

1 Like

Re: Gaming Really Pays by okweye4: 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
Don't deceive innocent/unsuspecting nigerians into this... Its a scam they never really pay...
Try paying out ur winnings and u will wait forever to get an alert

2 Likes

Re: Gaming Really Pays by 9tailskid: 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
okweye4:
Don't deceive innocent/unsuspecting nigerians into this... Its a scam they never really pay...

Chai! Bro, are you for real? Cos i was just about to check out the site... So dat one too na scam?
Re: Gaming Really Pays by okweye4: 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
Yes..have been scammed 3k..after winning 6k i decided to payout, the money was deducted from my gamespay account ..the money was never credited to my bank account
Re: Gaming Really Pays by okweye4: 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
9tailskid:

Chai! Bro, are you for real? Cos i was just about to check out the site... So dat one too na scam?
Yes bro
Re: Gaming Really Pays by 9tailskid: 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
okweye4:
Yes bro
Chai... I never experedit.... Thanks sha..

1 Like

Re: Gaming Really Pays by Emeka71(m): 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
okweye4:
My thoughts.
Re: Gaming Really Pays by akanbiaa(m): 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
Have gamespay started paying winning some people say they now pay how true it is?
Re: Gaming Really Pays by crafteck(m): 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
Fifa 19 competition to be announced soon, price would be btw 50 to 100 k

Location.. Isolo rd
Re: Gaming Really Pays by Muhaza: 12:53pm On May 27, 2020
headmasta:
Have you ever wondered playing games and getting paid for it?

You are a gamer and you sure need to get money for what you love doing. People make millions from playing game worldwide, As a matter of fact, there are gaming competitions that players get paid hugely for.

Playing games online is interesting, getting paid for it is more interesting as it is visible and real. You see what you're playing, you see how you're fairing, you know your wins or lost are solely determined by you.

For example, gamespay.com is one gaming platform where you can pay interesting games and get paid hugely for doing so. With just N100, people are already making millions.

The games on the platform are the regular games we see and play everyday, so, instead of playing these games for just fun, why not just play and get paid?

Another good and interesting thing about the platform is that it is opened to both male and female.

Visit www.gamespay.com

Register

Fund wallet and start playing.

If you know any other platform that pays, you can suggest in this thread also. Let's help ourselves make money.

(1) (Reply)

How Get Unlimited Robux In Roblox Mod Apk? / Mobile Game Developers / Used Ps3 With 1tb Drive Loaded With Games For Sale now 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.