Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Esteemed Graphical Artist, What Is The Right Pricing For Designing A Logo ? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Esteemed Graphical Artist, What Is The Right Pricing For Designing A Logo ? (1138 Views)

Best Free Fonts In Canva For Designing Instagram Carousels / Please I Need A Graphical Powerpoint Presentation / Design All Your Graphical Project With A.m Graphics Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esteemed Graphical Artist, What Is The Right Pricing For Designing A Logo ? by Silverman42(m): 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
I am more of a web developer but i am also proficient with the use of corel draw for creating web graphics. Up until yesterday, i had never commercialized my graphic design skills. I just finished designing a logo for a client but i do not know what will be the right price tag to place on the service rendered. This info is of the essence as i do not wish to under-price (spoiling market for the graphic professionals) or probably overprice. Your feedback is urgently needed here, graphic professors !!!
Re: Esteemed Graphical Artist, What Is The Right Pricing For Designing A Logo ? by faithogiga(m): 11:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
Your skill set is one that you took time to develop. Even if it took you 30 minutes to come up with the logo( I dont expect this to be true), rate your value and charge accordingly.

Ideally to come up with a logo, you mind mapped, brain stormed, used references and co. So charge well my brother.
Re: Esteemed Graphical Artist, What Is The Right Pricing For Designing A Logo ? by mayorkent(m): 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
Silverman42:
I am more of a web developer but i am also proficient with the use of corel draw for creating web graphics. Up until yesterday, i had never commercialized my graphic design skills. I just finished designing a logo for a client but i do not know what will be the right price tag to place on the service rendered. This info is of the essence as i do not wish to under-price (spoiling market for the graphic professionals) or probably overprice. Your feedback is urgently needed here, graphic professors !!!
Re: Esteemed Graphical Artist, What Is The Right Pricing For Designing A Logo ? by GM008: 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
Can you do some graphic design work for us?
Re: Esteemed Graphical Artist, What Is The Right Pricing For Designing A Logo ? by kevwe234(m): 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
GM008:
Can you do some graphic design work for us?

Yeah! That's my line of profession and as a programmer. I could do a beautiful and powerful graphic for you combining my expertise in the use of Corel, PhotoShop, and various Picture Editing apps. Call me now on 07067046145.

(1) (Reply)

Launch Your Own Webtv/ Internet Tv / Medium : PEN ON PAPER "Man To Man Is So Unjust,children Don't Know Who To Trust / The Weeknd Illustration - AFTER HOURS Album - Best Digital Art Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.