Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

"I Washed Sockaways To Sponsor Myself Through The University" - Ovaflow - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Washed Sockaways To Sponsor Myself Through The University" - Ovaflow (638 Views)

Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits / Wizkid Has Found Basit, The Boy Mechanic He Wants To Sponsor His Education / "I Washed Sockaways To Sponsor Myself Through The University" - A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Washed Sockaways To Sponsor Myself Through The University" - Ovaflow by AfricaGotTalent: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
His name is Ekesiobi 'Ovaflow' Uchenna , he attended St Joseph's Nur/Pri School Nimo, Bishop Crowther Seminary Awka and Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun, Warri.

According to him, "while in school I made clothes, wash cars and sockaway for daily bread. Graduated with 2:1 and the hustle continued while looking for a job.
My desire to go into music started when I noticed I always hear new songs singing in my head. I never took it serious till I met a friend Joel, who was like 'guy you are extremely gifted', why don't you write them down, if you don't wanna take it up, you can as well write and sell. I was like 'OK, I will give it my best'.

So, I started writing, studio sessions and many more till God decided to shine His light on me and everything turned out to be the best."

His songs has become an anthem in top radio stations across different states in Nigeria. You can Download his hit single "Doremi" here

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/3c1b9bd1

Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Washed Sockaways To Sponsor Myself Through The University" - Ovaflow by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
dude your story is inspiring,
but here in Cotonou, we don't know you

1 Like

Re: "I Washed Sockaways To Sponsor Myself Through The University" - Ovaflow by Kobicove(m): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
So do you want us to clap for you?
Re: "I Washed Sockaways To Sponsor Myself Through The University" - Ovaflow by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
Kobicove:
So do you want us to clap for you?
Yes,! And stop being a sadist.
Re: "I Washed Sockaways To Sponsor Myself Through The University" - Ovaflow by overflow1: 10:00am On Jan 28, 2018
So much respect for whoever posted this. You gave me an extra voice. God bless you so much @Africagottalent @Johnspeakuwangue, @lalasticlala @mynd44. From me Ovaflow
Re: "I Washed Sockaways To Sponsor Myself Through The University" - Ovaflow by OKorowanta: 11:31am On Jan 28, 2018
But I thought Otedola's Yatch Cleaner said Life is Eazi.

(1) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Drops A Smiling Photo After Davido And His Guys Have Been Arres / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Blessed With Twins Children / Best And Latest Updates On All The Bollywood And Hollywood Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.