Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Introverts: Change Your Attitude, Change Your Life!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introverts: Change Your Attitude, Change Your Life!!! (421 Views)

Introverts, How Do You Manage Your Business That Deals With Speaking To People R / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Workshop On Attitude Workplace Productivity & Personal Effectiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introverts: Change Your Attitude, Change Your Life!!! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
i intend to use this as an "operating system". It may help you too if
- you have things you say you want to do for years... but you havent done them. you are lazy and you procrastinate.
- you usually don't get what you want
- people see you as "weak" and take advantage of you and somehow you still feel powerless to stop them
- you are smarter than all your friends....you feel drained when you hang out with them but you have o choice... sad
- you are smart and have so many business ideas but you are broke
- you are talented but don't have any works to show for it because you are a perfectionist, and your work has to be perfect before showcasing it to the world (unfortunately it will never be perfect so you have nothing to show and you'll never show it to the world...you'll keep waiting for capital to start,, reading motivational books etc...so many software developers/programmers fall in this category)
- you are a "nice guy". girls like you but don't have sex with you (which is what you really want). (painful truth - (i) the girl you are dating was someone else's second choice OR (ii) has self esteem issues so you came into her life trying to "fix" her OR (iii) she showed interest in you before you took it up from there)
- at work, people get all the credit for your ideas and inputs
- you fear confrontation but you don't know. you think you are just quiet and an introvert but you are dying inside, replaying situations and how you could have acted differently or said something...

LIFESTYLE OS: You can read it daily and be conscious of it every time. Pronounce this yourself .....
1) Pray daily and longer than you currently do - if you don't already do
2) Watch comedy daily. Stop being serious.
3) I love Gisting. I am not afraid to show my ignorance or wisdom. You can never talk too much - see the advertising industry. the more you talk, the more people talk to you. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Show aggressive, real and funny vocal and physical presence/confidence. I am fun to be with.
Establish friendship and make alliances with strangers, people in authority and subordinates.
4) I will go after anything I want immediately I see opportunity. No analysis paralysis. I will not wait for encouragement and motivation or the “right moment”. I won’t wait for things to happen naturally because they never do.
5) I am “brutally but diplomatically” honest – Ask for and say exactly what I want. Always talk slowly, confidently, passionately and straight to the point. Don’t beat around the bush. You can say and do anything to anybody as long as you do it with respect and fun.
6) Nothing is expected of me: I am not afraid of offending or disappointing anybody. Never give excuses or apologize for what I want.
7) Talk to everyone like a subordinate but with respect.
How would "your character mentor" talk?
cool I don’t give a Bleep about failure, negative outcomes or rejection. They lead to success.
9) I will never “self-criticize my words/actions”, “take things personally”, “take myself seriously” or give a Bleep about “what will people say/think”…
10) Show off. Be in the spotlight. Follow my ideas, be the boss, lead and be assertive.
11) I am not intimidated by people’s titles, qualifications, achievements. I believe in my ability to make rational common sense decisions.
12) I don’t need acceptance, to be seen as “doing the right thing”, to be seen as nice, cooperative, friendly or as a “good guy”. Don’t try to “blend in” just to seem nice.
13) When something bothers me, since people can’t read my mind, I will speak up. I don’t fear conflicts rather I negotiate and build relationships from them.
14) I cannot be frustrated. I will not criticize, condemn, complain and give excuses – no matter the situation.
15) I will not show anger, aggression, violent outbursts – no matter the situation.
16) Put myself first. Don’t call, smile, greet or shake hands with people who don’t show that interest to identify with me. I will mind my business.

i am creating powerful exercises based on each of the items in this lifestyle change...daily exercises and challenges to be carried out. If interested buzz me on 0909-155-1085 (whatsapp).
I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING

lalasticlala....front page pls

2 Likes

Re: Introverts: Change Your Attitude, Change Your Life!!! by obajoey(m): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
Great words on marble.

Nice one.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Best Time To Import From China Is Now / National Body For Social Media Professionals Berths In Nigeria / 7 Ways Business Owners Can Save 40+ Hours Every Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.