Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Intel Coffee Lake Core I3,i5 And I7 Explained & Price In India - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Intel Coffee Lake Core I3,i5 And I7 Explained & Price In India (859 Views)

Lenovo Thinkpad X240 | Core I5 And Core I7 Available / Available Hp 15 And 17 For Sale Core I5 And I7 6th/7th/8th Gen / ✈✳✅SUPER CLEAN AFFORDABLE American Used HP Laptops CORE I3 , I5 , I7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intel Coffee Lake Core I3,i5 And I7 Explained & Price In India by sreeharianilkum: 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
LAST UPDATED OCT 2 Intel has finally released their 8th Generation of Coffee Lake Desktop Processors. We all know AMD lit Fire on Intel’s a** with their Ryzen launch and finally, Intel has decided to give us more cores.But upgrading from Kaby lake to Coffee Lake ain’t gonna be easy. If you already own a Kabylake or Skylake CPUs and you’re looking to upgrade to Coffee lake then you should think twice because the new Coffee lake architecture needs the BRAND NEW 300 Series Motherboard to run. ASUS, MSI, Gigabyte, and ASRock have already showcased their z370 motherboard lineup. Now this kind of suck, but we have seen this a lot of times with Intel as they change around the architecture every year to get us to buy a new motherboard with new CPU. But with the Coffee Lake CPU, from our gathered info, they are running very very fast, with nice TDP and extra cores added to each lineup.

http://pcbuildindia.com/intel-coffee-lake-core-i3i5-i7-explained-price-india/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Two In One Asus Tab For Just 45k / Gift Card, Urgent / Data Analysis And Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.