Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Bitcoin And Other Online Opportunities - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin And Other Online Opportunities (580 Views)

Get Your US Number, VPN Logins,btc Trading And Other Online Transactions / 4 Ways In Which Local Retailers Can Beat Amazon And Other Online Sellers / Why Nigerians Are Afraid Of Online Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin And Other Online Opportunities by lovedayugo(m): 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
HELLO GUYS,

MY NAME IS LOVEDAY UGO, I AM HAPPY TO INVITE YOU TO MY ONLINE BIZ OPPORTUNITIES WHATSAPP GROUP. I AM AN INTERNETPRENUER, AND I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT INTERNET CAN PUT FOOD ON MY TABLE BY DOING THE RIGHT THING.

I HAVE TRIED SO MANY ONLINE BUSINESS, OF WHICH I HAVE FAILED SO MANY TIMES, YET I KEEP TRYING BECAUSE THE DOWN FALL OF A MAN IS NOT THE END OF HIS LIFE.

I NEVER HAD INTENSION TO HAVE A GROUP LIKE THIS. HOWEVER, THE DEMAND I GET FROM FRIENDS ASKING FOR ONLINE OPPORTUNITIES SPURS ME INTO CREATING THIS GROUP

WITH MY EXPERIENCE IN ONLINE BUSINESS AND INFORMATION AT MY DISPOSAL, I WILL BE POSTING GENUINE AND 100% TESTED AND TRUSTED ONLINE OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE AT INTERVALS.

I WILL NOT POST ANY PROGRAMME THAT I HAVE NOT TESTED.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, KINDLY SEND ME MSG ON WHATSAPP 08022117368
Re: Bitcoin And Other Online Opportunities by debco(m): 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
Re: Bitcoin And Other Online Opportunities by mymoneygrows(f): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
You can earn here without investing a dime.

Until its launch on 24th October 2017, It promises a signup reward of 500 of their digital coin tokens deposited in your back office wallet which sums up to $250 USD future exchange value and a bonus reward of 200 digital coin token for every person you invite which can be withdrawn into either your bitcoin, payza or paypal account.
Is it for real? You may never know until you try and you have nothing to lose. Mail me @ peachworldtech@gmail.com if interested
Re: Bitcoin And Other Online Opportunities by tayotayo60: 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
lovedayugo:
HELLO GUYS,

MY NAME IS LOVEDAY UGO, I AM HAPPY TO INVITE YOU TO MY ONLINE BIZ OPPORTUNITIES WHATSAPP GROUP. I AM AN INTERNETPRENUER, AND I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT INTERNET CAN PUT FOOD ON MY TABLE BY DOING THE RIGHT THING.

I HAVE TRIED SO MANY ONLINE BUSINESS, OF WHICH I HAVE FAILED SO MANY TIMES, YET I KEEP TRYING BECAUSE THE DOWN FALL OF A MAN IS NOT THE END OF HIS LIFE.

I NEVER HAD INTENSION TO HAVE A GROUP LIKE THIS. HOWEVER, THE DEMAND I GET FROM FRIENDS ASKING FOR ONLINE OPPORTUNITIES SPURS ME INTO CREATING THIS GROUP

WITH MY EXPERIENCE IN ONLINE BUSINESS AND INFORMATION AT MY DISPOSAL, I WILL BE POSTING GENUINE AND 100% TESTED AND TRUSTED ONLINE OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE AT INTERVALS.

I WILL NOT POST ANY PROGRAMME THAT I HAVE NOT TESTED.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, KINDLY DROP YOUR NUMBER
I sent you a PM from nairaland. I cant drop my number here. I'm interested.
Re: Bitcoin And Other Online Opportunities by lovedayugo(m): 8:57am On Dec 14, 2017
tayotayo60:
I sent you a PM from nairaland. I cant drop my number here. I'm interested.

Kindly add the above number on whatsapp and send a msg. I did not get ur mail
Re: Bitcoin And Other Online Opportunities by Futureinvestors(m): 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
nahzyla:
Good day everyone. I am a bit cash strapped at the moment and due to certain circumstances I can only work from home for now. If you have any good ideas for online businesses please suggest to me, I need money for me and some family members.
Something I can do from my phone or system. Please I really need help on online jobs that are profitable from those who have tried and trusted them, thanks.

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

(1) (Reply)

Simple Guide To Obtaining A Power Generation Licence In Nigeria – FMPWH / Loyola Jesuit Application Form For 2018/2019 Academic Session Late Application / Cleaning And Janitoring Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.