Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Saving My child - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Saving My child (1060 Views)

Onyeka Nwelue And Ikenna Okeh Presents 'saving Mungo Park' / Give Me My Child / Fiction: My Child by I May End Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saving My child by Chidave9(m): 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
this story is an action story my street life am chidave [center]this story is an action story my street life am chidave [/center]this story is an action story my street life am chidave
Re: Saving My child by Chidave9(m): 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
I am chinonso david who killed many people than ebula but my goliath is still alive every body call me chidave just as you always known the street always win and this is my street life.

Early in the morning I woke up from sleep stepping out side to a near by cafe so I cancheck my mail I was there before a god bless you girl come into the cafe few minute after me she greeted me

Girl: bonju sire

Me: I was not born on june ma and I turn my head to see an angel on earth

This is a new story not in another site my next update is tomorrow
Re: Saving My child by Chidave9(m): 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
SAVING MY CHILD Chapter1
I am chinonso David who killed many people but my goliath is still alive everybody call me Chidave just as you always known the street always win and this is my street life. Early in the morning I woke up from sleep, stepping out side to a near by café so I can check my email as I was there a young girl came into the café few minutes later after I come inside the café she greeted me.
Girl: Bonju sire.
Me: Sorry I was not born in June ma, and turn my head only to see an angel on earth, so I answered born on June ma with a straight face not even smiling,
Girl: laugh out loud (LOL). I mean good morning sir.
Me: I know that I have already Bleep up so I said that is what I also mean, what is the different between bonju and born on June, ok good morning angel how was your night?
Girl: fine thank you sir.
Me: Am not sir, am Chinonso David but you can call me Chidave, So what is your beautiful name?
Girl: I am sorry I don’t give my names to strangers.
Me: Really?
Girl: Yeah
Me: but you do greet strangers? That is really good of you. I am still talking we heard……….
Re: Saving My child by Chidave9(m): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
SAVING MY CHILD Chapter1
I am chinonso David who killed many people but my goliath is still alive everybody call me Chidave just as you always known the street always win and this is my street life. Early in the morning I woke up from sleep, stepping out side to a near by café so I can check my email as I was there a young girl came into the café few minutes later after I come inside the café she greeted me.

Girl: Bonju sire.

Me: Sorry I was not born in June ma, and turn my head only to see an angel on earth, so I answered born on June ma with a straight face not even smiling,

Girl: laugh out loud (LOL). I mean good morning sir.

Me: I know that I have already Bleep up so I said that is what I also mean, what is the different between bonju and born on June, ok good morning angel how was your night?

Girl: fine thank you sir.

Me: Am not sir, am Chinonso David but you can call me Chidave, So what is your beautiful name?

Girl: I am sorry I don’t give my names to strangers.

Me: Really?

Girl: Yeah

Me: but you do greet strangers? That is really good of you. I am still talking we heard……….
Re: Saving My child by Chidave9(m): 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
Am sorry for staying this long before posting and promise to be posting more of this story. Seat near and enjoy it.
Re: Saving My child by Chidave9(m): 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
Somebody was shouting from in the entrance of the place, but we did not hear on time.
Get down everbody we later heard from the door, all the women and men were shouting, some where shivering and crying, it was like a turnado of fire in the hall....,..
Re: Saving My child by Chidave9(m): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
One man laying down close to me pee on is body.
What I saw next was that one of the men grabed the lady that am checking out, and squiz her boobs.
Me: I got angry and said excuse me gentle man, he turn to my direction and said
Man:who the Bleep are you?
Re: Saving My child by Chidave9(m): 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
Me: I am sorry to disappoint you, am not a bleep ok?
Man: Guy hin be like we get Jame bond for here. He said calling is friend.
Me: Are you talking to me? I just smile and hit him hard that he fall like a log of wood upon is friend that is approaching..
Re: Saving My child by Chidave9(m): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2019
I imediately catch the two gun using "back lifting", I released two bulet on their chest without knowing that they're have bulet profe on their body.
After shooting them there was no more bulet, so I droped the gun and the remaining guys came closer.....
Re: Saving My child by Chidave9(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2019
The first guy came close and throw a heavy punch on me, I catch is hand but I was moved a little, so I hit him on his jaw, his unconcious body fall on the floor bleeding.
Three more men came and we started fighting, I the first threw punch on me ........
Re: Saving My child by Chidave9(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2019
I step aside and the other kicked me hard on my rip, as I fall on a kneel he delivered another which I caught and hit him on his cock he fall gronning with his cock on his hand. Before I could talk, the remaining two where afraid and ran for their life...
Re: Saving My child by Chidave9(m): 10:51am On Jun 03, 2019
Few munite after the fight the state police arrived in the scene just as they usually do, so that they will investigate the issue, they saw the guys seating on the floor, then told us to follow them to the station to write our statement starting from.....
Re: Saving My child by Chidave9(m): 10:58am On Jun 03, 2019
what we were doing there.
At that point in time I was so angry how can you see such damage and still need statement, we followed them to their office and explained how everything went, they told us not to leave town incase any question arise they will***
Re: Saving My child by Chidave9(m): 11:08am On Jun 03, 2019
Contact us.
We droped our contact and address this was how goliat and deliala came in to my quiet life.
We came outside only for me to see the lady stretching her hand to me for a shake
Lady: Am miracle, she said instead of me to shake her, I hug ****
Re: Saving My child by Chidave9(m): 11:20am On Jun 03, 2019
her am David but you can call me Chidave, I replied. But I was shy of something very important, so I sneak my complementary card in her pocket. I did not complete my work that I came to do there again, I went back to my lovely and cool apartment with ****
Re: Saving My child by Chidave9(m): 11:26am On Jun 05, 2019
My peageo 504, we are going to have street race today by evening around 8.00 pm. I removed everything in the body of the car and made it to be open ruff [convertable]. In the street I have only a friend who is a police officer and he is the only one that can stage with me, the others are noting but amatures and busters.
My friends name is sami in abrivation of samson, music was buming when we got there,
Street boys and girls where dacing to the music of "timaya bambam" then I sam her again in the crowed

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Nigeria Signs! / Ana Abuja Branch / Spoken Word Poetry- The Next Big Thing: !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.