Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,375 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Have You Ever Seen A Chicken With Four Legs? (see One) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Have You Ever Seen A Chicken With Four Legs? (see One) (2573 Views)

This Is The Biggest Cat Fish I've Ever Seen / Please Help! My Chicks Legs Are Getting Bent Day By Day!! / Who Have Ever Seen A Matured Foreign Turkey. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen A Chicken With Four Legs? (see One) by Austinelead(m): 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
I came across this little chicken with four legs... This is so amazing grin

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Chicken With Four Legs? (see One) by Khd95(m): 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
can u put the damn thing on the floor lets see how it walks
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Chicken With Four Legs? (see One) by kinibigdeal(m): 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
I hope you won't start worshipping it?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Chicken With Four Legs? (see One) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
With GMOs taking over the world we'll see wonders. The next wave of evolution is coming

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Chicken With Four Legs? (see One) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
Muafrika2:

With GMOs taking over the world we'll see wonders. The next wave of evolution is coming
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Chicken With Four Legs? (see One) by classicalbenson(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
Blood of Zachariah...if jubril can be ur presido anything is possible
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Chicken With Four Legs? (see One) by Adaowerri111: 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
OP did you say amazing?? Scary should be the word, Buhari it shall never be well with you
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Chicken With Four Legs? (see One) by oliidell(m): 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
Spooky! I don't think I can pick it up.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Chicken With Four Legs? (see One) by aysuprano(m): 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
Polymelia also known as hydra syndrome is a birth defect involving limbs (a type of dysmelia), in which the affected individual has more than the usual number of limbs. In humans and most land-dwelling animals, this means having five or more limbs. The extra limb is most commonly shrunken and/or deformed.
Although scientist says birds with 4 legs or more are edible and safe to eat

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Chicken With Four Legs? (see One) by braimeddy: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
Can u show us a video of the chicken walking? Cos I guessed u photoshop that

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Chicken With Four Legs? (see One) by DinoP: 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
This thing na photoshop abeg
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Chicken With Four Legs? (see One) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
Angel Gabriel is already thinking of the note he's gonna play in the trumpet.

#Endtimechick

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Chicken With Four Legs? (see One) by fidet1(m): 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
Naija people go still chop am last last
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Chicken With Four Legs? (see One) by Austinelead(m): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
braimeddy:
Can u show us a video of the chicken walking? Cos I guessed u photoshop that
how this picture take look like photo shop?
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Chicken With Four Legs? (see One) by galaxy15(m): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2017
Muafrika2:

This is not the kind we want! This is obviously an abnormality from the hatchery (egg).it's meant to be disposed off

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Chicken With Four Legs? (see One) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
galaxy15:

This is not the kind we want! This is obviously an abnormality from the hatchery (egg).it's meant to be disposed off
Must be one of those eggs with two yolks

(1) (Reply)

How To Successfully Raise Broilers For The Forthcoming Christmas And Save Money / Seedlings For Sales / Poultry set up for Domestic and commercial farmer in Lagos Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.