Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

I Will Spend 50% Of My First Salary On My Boyfriend “nigeria Lady Vows” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Spend 50% Of My First Salary On My Boyfriend “nigeria Lady Vows” (701 Views)

"Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video / Court Grants Helen Prest-Ajayi 50% Of Late Husband’s Assets / How I Will Spend My N25M Prize - Miracle, 2018 BBNaija Winner (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Spend 50% Of My First Salary On My Boyfriend “nigeria Lady Vows” by rizzyrozz: 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
A twitter user, Eniola has revealed her boyfriend has been very financially supportive to her, therefore, she will spend 50% of her first salary on him.

She wrote: https://royalsgist.com/2017/10/11/will-spend-50-first-salary-boyfriend-nigeria-lady-vows/

Re: I Will Spend 50% Of My First Salary On My Boyfriend “nigeria Lady Vows” by SuperSuave(m): 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
She's appreciative, omo daada lomo yen.

1 Like

Re: I Will Spend 50% Of My First Salary On My Boyfriend “nigeria Lady Vows” by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
50% of her salary for the next year, or just 50% of a 1st salary?!
Re: I Will Spend 50% Of My First Salary On My Boyfriend “nigeria Lady Vows” by Built2last: 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
Don't come back crying here about how bad men are.

He never asked for pay back. He may just be enjoying your puna and returning the favour.

Not when he takes a walk you come to Nairaland and read books of lamentation
Re: I Will Spend 50% Of My First Salary On My Boyfriend “nigeria Lady Vows” by NairalandCS(m): 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
Built2last:
Don't come back crying here about how bad men are.

He never asked for pay back. He may just be enjoying your puna and returning the favour.

Not when he takes a walk you come to Nairaland and read books of lamentation

Why y'all gotta make everything about sex ? undecided

Re: I Will Spend 50% Of My First Salary On My Boyfriend “nigeria Lady Vows” by Florblu(f): 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
Blessed are the responsible guys/men for they shall their women's wealth
Re: I Will Spend 50% Of My First Salary On My Boyfriend “nigeria Lady Vows” by AuroraB(f): 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
Damn right kiss
His kind is rare smiley

1 Like

Re: I Will Spend 50% Of My First Salary On My Boyfriend “nigeria Lady Vows” by Built2last: 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
NairalandCS:

Why y'all gotta make everything about sex ? undecided

Why announce to us he is getting half of her salary. Who asked. She simply want to appear as a good woman. There is more to it than meets the announcement

1 Like

Re: I Will Spend 50% Of My First Salary On My Boyfriend “nigeria Lady Vows” by NairalandCS(m): 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
Built2last:

Why announce to us he is getting half of her salary. Who asked. She simply want to appear as a good woman. There is more to it than meets the announcement

Valid point.

(1) (Reply)

Small Doctor Purchases Another New Car For His Mum [PICS] / Photos: See Comedian AY Having Nice Time With His Family At Dubai / E-money Shows Off His Exotic Bedroom As He Prays Before He Sleeps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.