Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Your Name (kimi No Na Wa ): A Journey I Want You All To Take !!! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Your Name (kimi No Na Wa ): A Journey I Want You All To Take !!! (1203 Views)

Unveiling The Thrills Of Slot Activity: A Journey Into Entertainment And Excitem / EA Sports Doesn’t Want You To Play FIFA 22 On PC, Here’s Why? / Today Na Today..i Must Get Gta V Pc Game From Nairaland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Name (kimi No Na Wa ): A Journey I Want You All To Take !!! by SkyCityBay1: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
Yes yes! i know this is the Gaming Forum, and i know how some people love to insult in this room. Wait!!! before you start the roasting,give me a few minutes. then you can throw an insult or two my way....
I finished watching this movie with so much thought and emotions flowing through me, that if i try to put them into words, it'll be an insult to what a masterpiece this movie is. I would want anyone that opened this page to please take a small time out of your life to watch this movie, even if you won't watch this video. I guarantee you, you'd be glad and not regret it... And if you do actually watch it,please leave a comment down below.
Vasaritti16 and CAO,I would love you guys to check this movie out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGJYM5XgMcc
Re: Your Name (kimi No Na Wa ): A Journey I Want You All To Take !!! by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
I still think "Koe no katachi" is a better movie in overall quality and polish in my opinion.
Re: Your Name (kimi No Na Wa ): A Journey I Want You All To Take !!! by SkyCityBay1: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
I still think "Koe no katachi" is a better movie in overall quality and polish in my opinion.
lipsrsealed
Re: Your Name (kimi No Na Wa ): A Journey I Want You All To Take !!! by cao(f): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
I've heard about this from Chris Stuckmann (YouTuber), it was in his top list of films. I keep meaning to watch, but still haven't.
Re: Your Name (kimi No Na Wa ): A Journey I Want You All To Take !!! by SkyCityBay1: 9:48am On Oct 15, 2017
cao:
I've heard about this from Chris Stuckmann (YouTuber), it was in his top list of films. I keep meaning to watch, but still haven't.
my friend will you move that ass and go and watch it.lol

(1) (Reply)

Create A Classic Snake Game Using HTML5 And Jquery / Jürgen Klopp's New Formation In PES 2020 / Relax Anywhere With Online Fishing Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.