Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

My Wife Pushed Me Into Robbery – Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Wife Pushed Me Into Robbery – Suspect (733 Views)

I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta / I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect / Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Pushed Me Into Robbery – Suspect by opera1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
A robbery suspect, Chukwuma Okoro, has narrated how his wife pushed him into robbery as a means of livelihood.
Okoro said he particularly joined the robbery gang to enable him pay N300, 000 as bride price of his wife.
The suspect, who said he is a vegetable seller, accused his wife of pushing him into robbery.
He said “I am a vegetable seller here in Akure. It was my wife that pushed me into armed robbery. I have never stolen in my life. This is the first time.
“My woman ran away from my house since three weeks ago. But she has been begging me to come back. So, I started looking for money to pay her dowry before she comes back.”
“There was no way I could get more than N300,000 to pay her dowry as demanded by her family. That was why I tried to rob and it was the first time I would be doing it,” he said.
Okoro was said to have been arrested by passers-by while attempting to rob a girl of a sum of N500,000 she was taking to the bank.
The armed robbery suspect and three others were paraded by the Ondo State Police Command at its headquarters in Akure, the state capital.
Other suspects paraded with Okoro were Ezenwa Raphael, Chukwudi Oruma and Thomas Onofuapo.
Femi Joseph, the State Police Public Relations Officer, said Okoro and other suspects were among the armed robbers who had been terrorizing the state in the recent time.
Joseph said: “Okoro attacked a sales girl who was going to the bank to deposit a sum N500,000. As he was struggling to collect the money from her, the girl raised the alarm that attracted passers-by who arrested him.”
The police spokesman said a pistol and five live carriages were found on Okoro when he was arested.
Saying the suspect would soon be charged to court, Joseph added that the command would continue to make efforts to stamp out criminal activities in the state.

SOURCE

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Robbery – Suspect by musco4me: 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
grin
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Robbery – Suspect by mrbillz(m): 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
Imagine the height of cruelty from the stupid thief angry

Now you've bitten more than what you can chew all in the name of paying bride price. Your woman go marry another man grin
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Robbery – Suspect by dollytino4real(f): 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
she did not push u, u push ursef. she only say go and hustle not to thief
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Robbery – Suspect by Franzinni: 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
They rearrange him leg bone...
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Robbery – Suspect by Nobody: 2:47am On Oct 12, 2017
you married a bad wife, love can blind people into doing stupid things, love is blind shaa
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Robbery – Suspect by taiyesoul(f): 2:57am On Oct 12, 2017
Na common Toto push you go robbery?.Wey the Toto right now abeg?.While u rot in jail, na another person go chop am free of charge.Mumu.

(1) (Reply)

WATCH: Thermocool Staff Rapes Young Girl In The House He Went To Repair Cooker / Protests Rocks Wuse Market As Task Force Killed A Taxi Driver / Warning To #endsars Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.