Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Need A Python Programmer Online Coach - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Need A Python Programmer Online Coach (617 Views)

Python Programmer Wanted In Enugu / I Need a good Python Programmer/developer Who Can Teach Me in Ketu area / Need Python Programmer To Help With This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Python Programmer Online Coach by braintrust91: 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
I need someone to work with me online and coach me on python.

I will prefer to learn through projects. I have some projects i will like to be able to do myself at the end. One of the project we will use is:

a script that will 1. send pings to a docker host to constantly know when its down, it will send syslog message to splunk server once host is down.
2. script will also run a query to mysql database and see that data is entering the database. Once the output of the query shows NO DATA, then script will send message to syslog server.

Please let me know. Contacts will be mostly online, chats etc whatever is comfortable for you.
Re: Need A Python Programmer Online Coach by Htop: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
braintrust91:
I need someone to work with me online and coach me on python.

I will prefer to learn through projects. I have some projects i will like to be able to do myself at the end. One of the project we will use is:

a script that will 1. send pings to a docker host to constantly know when its down, it will send syslog message to splunk server once host is down.
2. script will also run a query to mysql database and see that data is entering the database. Once the output of the query shows NO DATA, then script will send message to syslog server.

Please let me know. Contacts will be mostly online, chats etc whatever is comfortable for you.

drop your mail or number
Re: Need A Python Programmer Online Coach by globalink: 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
I can teach you contact me on 07035086097,email:elijah.segun2011@gmail.com
Re: Need A Python Programmer Online Coach by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 14, 2017
On python u ping with the os module. After that it's if and else.

For 2. Why asking mysql if data is new. You can do the in the script before inserting or updating. But you can do that with any orm.. peewee or sqlchemy.

Handle as much as you can in the script.

Python has modules for this. IT'S PRETTY TRIVIAL BRO.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For ICT Instructors / Diib Academy Is Organizing A Free Training On I.T (register Now) / Freelance Developers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.