Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Beware Of Fake Recharge Cards - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of Fake Recharge Cards (2028 Views)

Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards / FG Plans 5% Duty On Recharge Cards / Facebook Takes Down Billions Of Fake Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Fake Recharge Cards by leviaka: 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nigerians should beware of recharge cards that are fake
I bought this recharge card and after scratching it, a message was sent to my phone saying CARD ALREADY USED i bought this card from someone far away from my home and someone I don't know at a roadside
I took the card to customer care at surulere and I was told card is not on their data and so it's not from them.
It's better to load your card instantly after purchase so whomever you bought it from will not deny it

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fake Recharge Cards by HarveyDeven: 10:39am On Oct 12, 2017
This is what happens when you buy them from the side of the road.
Re: Beware Of Fake Recharge Cards by Sanemind(m): 11:13am On Oct 12, 2017
are folks still buying airtime from vendors,well is being almost a year since l patronized them,abeg op try dey use ur bank to top up,is more convenient pls

(1) (Reply)

Malicious Apps To Delete From Your Android Phone / TECNO Spark 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A11 Full Comparison - Only One Clear Winner / Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.