Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

Help With APN Settings - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help With APN Settings (788 Views)

Just Bought A New Mifi, Help With APN Settings / How To Setup Your Glo APN Settings For Fast Browsing 2019 / Glo Apn Settings For Fast And Stable Internet Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With APN Settings by cinja: 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hello all, pls I would be glad if I can get help on my techno w4 its not roaming ,it was mistakenly reset to factory settings and I need verification to use my whatapp. I use glo. Thank you.
Re: Help With APN Settings by HarveyDeven: 10:42am On Oct 12, 2017
Go to SETTINGS. Select: More.
Then select MOBILE NETWORK. Select: Access Point Names.
Create new APN. You will see a screen similar to one displayed in image below:
Enter the following parameters. Name: Glo HSI. APN: gloflat. User name: flat. ...
SAVE YOUR SETTINGS.
Select new setting.
Restart the device.
Re: Help With APN Settings by cinja: 6:37am On Oct 13, 2017
Tnx so much,but it didnt work.
Re: Help With APN Settings by CarlcareOpebi(f): 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
cinja:

Hello @cinja Have you been able to resolve this issue? Please do a screenshot of what you're referring to.
Re: Help With APN Settings by MarkWayne89: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
Did you manage to sort it out?

You can try by following this method

Make sure that you are in a range of a known Wifi Network and follow the next steps:

1. Turn on Wifi and wait for your phone to connect to it
2. While connected to the Wifi Network, reboot the phone
3. As soon as the device restarts it will automatically connect to the previous Wifi network
4. Go to APN settings following the above-mentioned path and check if you are now able to view/edit

More details here:
https://www.unlockunit.com/help/knowledgebase/apn-settings-not-available-for-the-current-user-profile/
Re: Help With APN Settings by eponoloyin: 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
cinja:

Under APN settings, look for "APN type" and type in "default,supl" minus the quotes.

It should work now

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime - Full Specifications And Price / Please Help Out I Need Your Help On This / Gotv Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.