Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:56 AM

Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies (23747 Views)

Yahoo Boy Explains How He Defrauds His Victims With Their SIM & BVN (Video) / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by TerrorSquad147: 9:35am On Oct 12, 2017
koolcat:
Tell me its not them again.!
its them oo, the ezuzu tiger clan people

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by blaise00700(m): 9:36am On Oct 12, 2017
[quote author=owenseddies post=61342604][/quote]

Lolzz watin you sef find go there

Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by Bullhari007(m): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2017
yellowbar demons this is how they move around terrorising the whole country... why do they keep him alive... just use one of the local gun on him

.... Ndia self and criminality TUFIAKWA

2 Likes

Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2017
Evablizin:
And man cannot do without woman.

Is either she brings the "downfall" of a man or the "uprise" of a man.

The men mostly do the "uprising" for the women 80% of the time. Most women that were nothing were made relevant in the neighborhood by their husbands or supposed boyfriend(s). Fact!

4 Likes

Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by kceewhyte(m): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2017
Evablizin:
And man cannot do without woman.

Is either she brings the "downfall" of a man or the "uprise" of a man.
did u say uprise ? If I hear
Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by seejay80s: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2017
once a thief , always a thief
he will never change, he should be shot dead
Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by tivta(m): 10:17am On Oct 12, 2017
dingbang:
Woman will always be the downfall of a man

Speak for yourself and those who can't live without sex...

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by chudez0147(m): 10:18am On Oct 12, 2017
dingbang:
Woman will always be the downfall of a man
Only If you allow them..
Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by chudez0147(m): 10:21am On Oct 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
when us men are forever desperate to score/date/fukc or simply be around women, how is this even a surprise?! women will forever remain our Kryptonite/Delilha.

we barely understand them or are able to peacefully cohabit with the majority of them, yet cant fathom living life without them.

i am certain that many more dudes fall for these online romance scams, but sadly, their ego stands in the way of them being honest and open up about it.
Same thing for women
Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by prewtyjulie(f): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2017
the way most crimes are portrayed in the news is quite revealing, u must not give up the modus operandi and the amount being made, all these just paint crime as a lucrative business.

ever wondered why kidnapping upsurged after Evans was caught.

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by 2shure: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2017
Anything online in naija
Not interested
Dah was how i was talkin to one gal
Snap she no fit snap
Excuse here and there for 2 months
Later i got to find out its a scam
She gave me another account details
Ar times guy pick
At times a gal.
I jus vex block am on all apps.
Naija guy using gal pix and phone nos to scam and rob online
Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by okerekeikpo: 10:49am On Oct 12, 2017
blaise00700:

Except me, go ask my Exs.
u get ex ur life come be like this?
Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by OlivetBen(m): 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
stmike85:
Women are necessary evil in a man's life
and men are necessary what in women's life?
Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by Rolly22(m): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
Factfinder1:
Anthony Olanrewaju,
Na the same people
Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by mechanics(m): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
Good for him.
Re: Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies by SycophanticGoat: 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
Proffdada:
he schooled in the yEAST, what do you expect? undecided

I'm sure he would have been worse if he was brought up in Ogun, if you know what I mean. Skullastical mofo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Beaten To Coma / Kano State Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead,Recover Weapons(photos) / Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.