Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Where Can I Find A Repair Center To Fix My Coolpad Y75 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Where Can I Find A Repair Center To Fix My Coolpad Y75 (1257 Views)

How To Migrate Your Call Center To The Cloud With Video Conference For Remote / Coolpad Ivvi Sk3-01 Cheap SOLD SOLD / Fast Fingers! Leeco Coolpad 4gb | 32gb | 4G | Snapdragon | SONY Camera | Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Find A Repair Center To Fix My Coolpad Y75 by myrax7(m): 4:16am On Oct 12, 2017
Good Morning,
Please I mistakenly dropped the phone of a colleague at work and damaged the touch pad.
I have tried almost all the phone repair center here in sango and they all say they don't have or have not seen this phone before.
Please does anyone know for sure if I can get this phone repaired in Computer Village or the exact shop where I can get this phone repaired.
I will attach a picture of this phone and hope to get a positive response..
Thanks

Re: Where Can I Find A Repair Center To Fix My Coolpad Y75 by myrax7(m): 4:17am On Oct 12, 2017
I need una help abeg oooooooo.
Re: Where Can I Find A Repair Center To Fix My Coolpad Y75 by iliyande(m): 8:40am On Oct 12, 2017
You have only one option to get that phone fixed.
Get a very good technician to diagnose the phone and tell you what is required then place your order in aliexpress. Simple

Snap and attach it here. The parts are available in aliexpress

See link here
Touch screen LCD Display for Coolpad Y76 Y75 Y80D Android 4.4 5.5 inch Touch panel phone Repair tools
http://s.aliexpress.com/QRRN7b6R
(from AliExpress Android)

Re: Where Can I Find A Repair Center To Fix My Coolpad Y75 by giywealthy: 10:37am On Oct 28, 2018
I too have a coolpad ivvi K1 with touch pad problem, I'm a repair engineer but haven't found the touchpad, I reside in Ilorin. Anyone have any idea where to get the touchpad for coolpad ivvi K1? Image attached along..

Re: Where Can I Find A Repair Center To Fix My Coolpad Y75 by voyy: 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
Go to ikeja, they should be able to help you work another touch pad for it. They did it for a lenovo i had one time tho.

(1) (Reply)

Almost Samsung Galaxy S5 for 35k only / ABB 50kva 11kva 11kv/415v Transformers / SOLD! Iphone 7 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.