Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,657 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Just A Drop - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Just A Drop (267 Views)

Invest In Opay Okada Rides For Just A Token Of #100 / Just A Laptop And Good Internet Connection To Start Making Money On Amazon / With Just A Minimum Of N1,000.00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just A Drop by oldsol(m): 6:10am On Oct 12, 2017
JUST A DROP...
JUST A DROP...

Recently, when I was going to bed after using my bathroom, I started hearing sound of drops of water from the tap in slow successions, but since it was dropping into an empty bucket, I decided to let it be.

But, alas! When I woke up the next morning, around 5am, the bucket was almost full! I was surprised that just drops even in such slow successions could produce that much. I couldn't help it, 'Just drops?!' I questioned rhetorically.

But the following night, I made sure that the tap in my bathroom was locked completely and I checked the bucket and saw that it was empty, though wet. Then I went to sleep.

I guess you already know what I saw the next morning. The bucket was not wet as I had left it, but it was now dry!

Then I realised the importance of a drop and how much difference it can make in all ramifications of one's life compared to a dry tap.

Imagine letting the drops be for a year, I would be scooping with drums at the end of the year!

So, how about acting on that drop of knowledge you have about "that business"?

How about that drop of action by investing in "that business"?

How about a drop of reading useful information about "that business" and not feed on fears?

How about a drop of step towards building "that business"?

What virtue and discipline will you start today in little drops?

Never neglect the importance of a drop, for when the harvest time comes, you would have made a big difference.

Join our telegram channel for updates
http:///h2intlinfo

Good morning great people and Great nation

Do have a super fun filled Thursday.

With love from Bankole Oluyemi 'oldsoldier' or I.M.B
Am an Internet Marketer, Entrepreneur and A Business Coach

(1) (Reply)

Business Plans, Proposals & Feasibility Studies Consultant / January Land Offer From Danopeb Farms / Iinvest In The New Lagos : Amen Estates 2 , Ibeju Lekki .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.