Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Genevieve Nnaji To Star Alongside Top British Actors In New Drama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji To Star Alongside Top British Actors In New Drama (472 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji To Keep Donating To Feminist Coalition Despite Stoppage / I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji To Star Alongside Top British Actors In New Drama by laidelaitan(f): 8:20am On Oct 12, 2017
Genevieve Nnaji To Star Alongside Top British Actors In New Drama
GENEVIEVE NNAJI TO STAR ALONGSIDE TOP BRITISH ACTORS IN NEW DRAMA
Nollywood Actress, Genevieve Nnaji is starring in the British drama “Farming” alongside Kate Beckinsale, Gugu Mbatha-Raw and Damson Idris.

The film which is being shot in the U.K. and Nigeria started production in August and is being directed Nigerian-British writer and director Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje.

Read more on

https://www.headofsocials.com/2017/10/12/headofsocials-genevieve-nnaji-star-alongside-top-british-actors-new-drama/

Lalasticlala FOD, naijacutee, dominique, puskin, judedwriter

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke. / We Are Dating And I definitely Have Plans To Marry My Baby Mama - D'prince / Tiwa Savage Set Internet Ablaze With Inflammable Act (see Pics + Video) . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.