Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Npower Invitation. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Npower Invitation. (1154 Views)

Digital Wedding Invitation / Check Out This Online Invitation / How Would You Rate This Wedding Invitation Card Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Npower Invitation. by Ketima: 10:06am On Oct 12, 2017
Please my fellow Nigerians, my friend got an SMS telling her to check her mail that a mail was sent to her from npower for the 2nd phase of the npower programme. The SMS was sent from a private number and not npower and it got here wondering. Then checking her mail, she saw this

N-Power Tax: Training Notification

Dear N-Power Tax Applicant,

This is to confirm your invitation to participate in the N-Power Tax Pre-Selection Training which will commence on Sunday,15th October 2017 and end on Friday,20th October 2017. Please see details below.

Venue: Federal Treasury Academy, Orozo, FCT, Abuja.
Date: Sunday, 15th October 2017
Time: Registration commences at 4.30pm and closes at 8.00pm

Best wishes,

The N-Power Team
For: VAIDS Team

The N-Power Tax training and all ancillary processes are undertaken by the Federal Ministry of Finance in conjunction with the Joint Tax Board.

My question is, when did npower begin to conduct training on Sundays? The SMS was sent from this number +2349034034595.

Please admin help move to the right forum if not here.thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Invitation. by Becky87: 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
Its real
quote author=Ketima post=61343745]Please my fellow Nigerians, my friend got an SMS telling her to check her mail that a mail was sent to her from npower for the 2nd phase of the npower programme. The SMS was sent from a private number and not npower and it got here wondering. Then checking her mail, she saw this

N-Power Tax: Training Notification

Dear N-Power Tax Applicant,

This is to confirm your invitation to participate in the N-Power Tax Pre-Selection Training which will commence on Sunday,15th October 2017 and end on Friday,20th October 2017. Please see details below.

Venue: Federal Treasury Academy, Orozo, FCT, Abuja.
Date: Sunday, 15th October 2017
Time: Registration commences at 4.30pm and closes at 8.00pm

Best wishes,

The N-Power Team
For: VAIDS Team

The N-Power Tax training and all ancillary processes are undertaken by the Federal Ministry of Finance in conjunction with the Joint Tax Board.

My question is, when did npower begin to conduct training on Sundays? The SMS was sent from this number +2349034034595.

Please admin help move to the right forum if not here.thanks.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Projector / I Want A Professional Youtube Animated Intro Video Designer / My recent Artwork- Caption needed pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.