Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Your World; My World - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your World; My World (394 Views)

I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! / If You Want To Change Your World, Start From Yourself! / Why Are We Here In This World? My Musings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your World; My World by VirtueDigest: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2017
The world in its glory and splendour is created for every creature that walks upon its surface. It is a fulfilling habitat when we live in this consciousness. There are many creatures who occupy this space; it is big and wide enough to accommodate anything and everything.
We are created in God’s image and likeness, so this makes us the most beautiful and the most intelligent of all creation. It does not end there: we have the will to act, live and associate as we want. We have been given certain human freedoms and nothing or no one can take that away from us.

The human will explains why a person would act or behave differently from another person. The implication is that, the good, the bad and the ugly will always be in the multitude. Habits are formed from our day to day activities; habits invariably make up for our character. This means we don’t suddenly become or act the way we do, as we grow naturally we manifest our true traits. And in forming our opinions which involve taking some action, we should consider that there are other creatures around us; other people who form part of our immediate or remote society.

Continue reading at: http://www.virtuedigest.com/your-world-my-world/

(1) (Reply)

Up For Grab: Dubai Direct Employment Visa (2)years / A Woman That Is More Brilliant Than Maryam Sanda. / To Whom It May Concern !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.