Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

"Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo (40206 Views)

Victoria Kimani Exposes Paul O Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa Savage / 'No Pain, No Gain', Paul Okoye Says As He Shares Photo / Bobrisky Admires Paul Okoye, Says 'You Are Cute Sha' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by Lloydfolarin: 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
dacblogger:
He is only acting happy,we all know he is sad inside...

Family is everything,it's not easy to stay away from them no matter what they do to you.

Cos you are naturally dependent.

Mr p is independent; you don't need family to be happy in life.

It's only people who lack happiness within that usually say what you said.

1 Like

Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by enemyofprogress: 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
Divay22:
Whatever makes them happy....
so na here you dey since,abeg come carry wetin you drop for our house for the past six months
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by victorioushands: 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
dacblogger:

Family is everything,it's not easy to stay away from them no matter what they do to you.

You are right.

But, please, if you wont mind, can you change that profile picture of yours? The writing is really not good. The devil whispered in your ear and you whispered in his ear. It seems there is a relationship of confidants and gossips. You should simply tell him off and no longer listen to him. It's an opinion, though, and I STAND CORRECTED.

Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by onatisi(m): 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
by next year june , his eyes go clear

dbanj too posted similar pictures when he left don jazzy , where is he today ? grin grin grin
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by Trueyarn(m): 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Everyone here is just blabbing about how bad it was for the guy to break up with his twin, that he is only feigning happiness when he is in pain. I strongly disagree. As an adult, a married one with kids at that, the man has a right to make his own decisions, or would you rather he stayed with the twin when it was killing him inside?

If they reconcile better, if the don't, still good. An adage says that "a good friend is better than a bad brother".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by ksbusari(m): 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
I knw his feelings rit nw. he is pretending to be happy when definitely he is not. the connection between twins makes them indispensable to each other. I'm a twin, not yet rich BT deep down in our hearts we cannot do without each other.
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by inotice: 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
That smile entered your eyes.Its fake as fake-ass bitches.
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by onatisi(m): 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
ksbusari:
I knw his feelings rit nw. he is pretending to be happy when definitely he is not. the connection between twins makes them indispensable to each other. I'm a twin, not yet rich BT deep down in our hearts we cannot do without each other.

it isnt even about the blood connection , but the business and career aspect , it will be very difficult for either of them to boom as individual singers , if maybe it was a young group or just 2 years , then that is understandable , but for over 15 years ppl have been used to psquare , so how are they going to sell themselves individually to the public. it will really be herculean task. maybe they think it is easy to make it as a solo artiste like olamide and wizkid , dem go soon learn their bitter lesson
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by yungbillionaire(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
johnnobles:

Reminds me of my warri proverb ' lean on me no be to press me die

I dey tell you
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by akinszz: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
Afriifa:
mr man try to get d picture.. d way d white show respect to individual differences, we africans don't do it.. that's d problem. peter has a wife, and a son(peter's future) on his radar, so now he has to take decisions dat will favour his future, his brother is not his future.. hence there is no big issue if they should split. future matters. u can't scold a married man with kids anyhow becux u r his big brother( only in africa).
mehn u get sense
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by ksbusari(m): 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
onatisi:

it isnt even about the blood connection , but the business and career aspect , it will be very difficult for either of them to boom as individual singers , if maybe it was a young group or just 2 years , then that is understandable , but for over 15 years ppl have been used to psquare , so how are they going to sell themselves individually to the public. it will really be herculean task. maybe they think it is easy to make it as a solo artiste like olamide and wizkid , dem go soon learn their bitter lesson
I believe one will definitely blow going solo. its obvious from their video clips. they av different talent. one is a singer while the other is a video flavour just lyk the plantation boiz, we already knew that 2 face would blow going solo.
what pains me is that they r acting lyk a kid. they should grow up at least for just the fact that they both produce good music, for fans.
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by Lyord69(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
brother Peter, you can't strive without your brother, u r inseparable.
do you see where garri leaves Groundnut.

keep deceiving yourself,if you come with a track , i won't buy it
See u , you Neva tatse garri with coconut before ...

Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by onatisi(m): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
ksbusari:

I believe one will definitely blow going solo. its obvious from their video clips. they av different talent. one is a singer while the other is a video flavour just lyk the plantation boiz, we already 2 face would blow going solo.
what pains me is that they r acting lyk a kid. they should grow up at least for just the fact that they both produce good music, for fans.

you are right , it seems the feud between them as been there a long time , even before they both got married
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by hanassholesolo: 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
kimbraa:
When you show off a fàcade that you're happy means you're deeply sad.

Its not true in all cases. Some people are as plain as they come.
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by stilldoingokay(f): 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
dacblogger:

no mind am. and his trying so hard to be in the news all the time
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by Divay22(f): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
so na here you dey since,abeg come carry wetin you drop for our house for the past six months
Wetin be that
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by Tome4real(m): 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
peter...i can see you sad,even when you laugh ,even when you smile i can see it in your eyes.....whether you like it or not...family is family...(izu ka nma na nne ji...)
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by eyinjuege: 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
Must family be business partners before they can be happy with themselves?

I'm yet to see brothers working as business partners who never fell apart.
Once they stop their business together, or allow each other breathe and pursue individual interests, they will reconcile and can be just brothers to themselves.
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by ensamy(m): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
This is why Jesus and Michael Jackson refused to marry, because women always come in with thier own wahala.
Since Peter,Paul and Jude got married , trouble trouble day in day out. shocked shocked
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by enemyofprogress: 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
Divay22:

Wetin be that
your g string pant. Dat your black tear tear pant
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by IamSINZ(m): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
dacblogger:

"Family" is not a function of blood ties, hun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by Godbest(m): 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
Please house who is older between Paul and Peter
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by ebosse(m): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
bettercreature:
This man is single grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Once you are married.Your kids and your wife are your real family,others are extended family

I read a thread yesterday on nairaland of a mother who had to jump a fence with sharp edges just to get her child during the recent Anambra 'Bruhaha' .

The 1st thought that came to mind was how years later when he/she finally makes it your kind will come up with shvt like 'your wife/husband is your real family'.

May you live long to see your children abandon you for ' their real family' , Amen!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
in other words... Bleep his brother!
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by Ramaa(m): 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
Na old woman causes all of these.......

FEAR WOMAN....

Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by texazzpete(m): 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
robotix:
most of you do not even know the genesis of this whole crap... you are just busy spreading falsehood. dude this has nothing to do with wife BUT the structure of their operation. I have a link of Peter's interview with pulse. Go read it and stop spreading lies.

Nobody cares how it started.
It’s been confirmed a brother threatened his wife.

That is part of the conversation now, Mr Insider.

Sorry, I have only a passive interest in this, I’m not as jobless as you are to do ‘research’ into this matter that adds zero to my life. Cheers.
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by Teacher1776(m): 3:15am On Oct 13, 2017
dacblogger:

with the quantity of drink in that glass, it is probably a drunkard speaking. Hope he hasn't began to escape thru drink?
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by ehizojase(m): 7:26am On Oct 13, 2017
I don't believe you
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by robotix: 12:30am On Oct 20, 2017
texazzpete:

Nobody cares how it started.
It’s been confirmed a brother threatened his wife.

That is part of the conversation now, Mr Insider.

Sorry, I have only a passive interest in this, I’m not as jobless as you are to do ‘research’ into this matter that adds zero to my life. Cheers.
I am not jobless like you neither do I work anyone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masked Emmanuel Umoh's Attire To TECNO BBNaija Party (Photos, Video) / Sexual Harassment In Nollywood: Myth Or Reality? Actresses/Producers Speak Out / Sola Kosoko Welcomes A Newborn Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.