Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

hi - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / hi (1729 Views)

A Room Self Contain 36k A Yr, Total 56k.at Sango/ogun. Hi / 3bedrooms bungalow @ ibafo (Opposite MFM prayer city, beside Hi Impact Park) / Introduction Of Hi-velm Limited (electrical/mechanical Engineers & Contractor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hi by lighthousearc: 11:42am On Oct 12, 2017
Hi
Re: hi by Fadelex(m): 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
send me your email... I have a sample and bill for it
Re: hi by lighthousearc: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
hi
Re: hi by lighthousearc: 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
hello house
Re: hi by lighthousearc: 6:22am On Oct 15, 2017
good morning house
Re: hi by Fadelex(m): 6:27am On Oct 15, 2017
lighthousearc:
good morning house
sorry I've had a crazy schedule over the weekend. will get in touch asap
Re: hi by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 15, 2017
Well, budget 27-31 million for everything( longspan aluminium roofing, all rooms ensuite with POP, High quality external security metal doors, quality Turkish internal doors, good quality Italian tiles, all round fence, interlocked compound and borehole) EXCLUDING land...... Don't forget to keep extra of about 1million for everything about processing C of O if u need one......Wish you goodluck......Cheers
Re: hi by lighthousearc: 9:36am On Oct 15, 2017
Hi
Re: hi by Yungmilio2(m): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2017
ezesj:
Well, budget 27-31 million for everything( longspan aluminium roofing, all rooms ensuite with POP, High quality external security metal doors, quality Turkish internal doors, good quality Italian tiles, all round fence, interlocked compound and borehole) EXCLUDING land...... Don't forget to keep extra of about 1million for everything about processing C of O if u need one......Wish you goodluck......Cheers
With all that you mentioned above
What about the cost estimate for a 3bedroom bungalow

Thanks
Re: hi by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
lighthousearc:

27-31million can you explain further.
Well, about 10-11million will take u from the site preparation, DPC, foundation,first block work, first lintel level, decking, through to the second lintel level. 2.2-2.5 million will finish the roofing, giving you the complete carcass of the building..... the remaining 14-17 million will cover septic tanks, plastering , electrical works, plumbing works, fence, doors, gate, painting, tiles and other finishings to your taste) Note; Mr A can use mere 10million for finishings while Mr B can use up to 35million depending on taste...... Wish you well
Re: hi by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
Yungmilio2:

With all that you mentioned above
What about the cost estimate for a 3bedroom bungalow

Thanks
Well, 7.0-9.5million will be good, also depends on the finishing.... but with this you will get an average finishing EXCLUDING land...CHEERS

1 Like

Re: hi by lighthousearc: 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
ezesj:
Well, about 10-11million will take u from the site preparation, DPC, foundation,first block work, first lintel level, decking, through to the second lintel level. 2.2-2.5 million will finish the roofing, giving you the complete carcass of the building..... the remaining 14-17 million will cover septic tanks, plastering , electrical works, plumbing works, fence, doors, gate, painting, tiles and other finishings to your taste) Note; Mr A can use mere 10million for finishings while Mr B can use up to 35million depending on taste...... Wish you well

I see. It would be a moderate finishes not very expensive because i build it mainly for commercial purposes. Do you mind giving me an estimate for the decking only.

Thank you.
Re: hi by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
lighthousearc:

I see. It would be a moderate finishes not very expensive because i build it mainly for commercial purposes. Do you mind giving me an estimate for the decking only.

Thank you.

From the decking area I can see in your plan you will need about 2.3-2.8million..... Depends largely on your choice of materials and bargaining power.... Can be dangerous to cut corners on rods and beams
Re: hi by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
lighthousearc:
Hi builders in the house, I am embarking on a 3 bedroom commercial "4 flat" project in Akure which i expect to start in January 2018. Please can anyone in the house give me rough estimation of how much it will cost me.

Thank you

1. POP finishes for the ceiling.
2. Basic floor tiles for the floors.

You can visit this thread .
https://www.nairaland.com/2910860/construction-process-3-bedroom-block
Re: hi by lighthousearc: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
ezesj:
From the decking area I can see in your plan you will need about 2.3-2.8million..... Depends largely on your choice of materials and bargaining power.... Can be dangerous to cut corners on rods and beams

Wow � God have mercy every thing is expensive.
Re: hi by lighthousearc: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
Re: hi by princeifynicky(m): 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
You can send a mail to us for a detailed Estimate for your proposed Building.

Check my signature.
Re: hi by lighthousearc: 2:11am On Oct 16, 2017
princeifynicky:
You can send a mail to us for a detailed Estimate for your proposed Building.

Check my signature.

l
Re: hi by princeifynicky(m): 12:54am On Oct 17, 2017
lighthousearc:

lighthousearc@gmail.com

Please check your mail and acknowledge if seen.
Re: hi by lighthousearc: 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Thank you , i will go through it and let you know

princeifynicky:

Please check your mail and acknowledge if seen.

I got the email in my spam. So far I think it’s very expensive but i believe it’s open for negotiations. ( “I can’t negotiate with the building materials”
Re: hi by lighthousearc: 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
q
Re: hi by lighthousearc: 1:24am On Aug 26, 2019
hi
Re: hi by lighthousearc: 1:24am On Aug 26, 2019
hie

(1) (Reply)

Houses For Sale At Lekki, And Ibeju Lekki, Lagos, NIGERIA / Land For Sale in Eleko,Opposite Amen Estate 2 / I Need A Virtual Office In Surulere Or Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.