Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,347 members, 7,829,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

If You Have The Power To Ban One Dance Permanently, Which Dance Will You Ban - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Have The Power To Ban One Dance Permanently, Which Dance Will You Ban (1853 Views)

If You Are A Moderator ,which Member Would You Ban Forever ? / BREAKING: Zimbabwean Force Hand Back Power To MUGABE / See What One Dance Is Doing To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have The Power To Ban One Dance Permanently, Which Dance Will You Ban by CyrexSnr(m): 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-leXgstTo5xs/Wd9OSoUwM2I/AAAAAAAAD2E/oi6I0F1OTyoYCuSCk_gvsqGHwY87PNEXgCLcBGAs/s1600/FB_IMG_15078065937778073.jpg[/img]

Question Of The Day: If You Have The Power To Ban One Dance Permanently, Which Of There Dance Steps Will You Ban

Oya Let's Hear From You

Mine: One Corner

Its Your Turn Now Don't Spoil The Fun

Drop your comments at http://www.khodedbaze.com.ng/2017/10/question-of-day-if-you-have-power-to.html
Re: If You Have The Power To Ban One Dance Permanently, Which Dance Will You Ban by chukxie(m): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
One corner. That dance is pure evil.

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Power To Ban One Dance Permanently, Which Dance Will You Ban by CyrexSnr(m): 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
chukxie:
One corner. That dance is pure evil.

Haba I thought I was the only one that despised the dance
Re: If You Have The Power To Ban One Dance Permanently, Which Dance Will You Ban by chukxie(m): 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
CyrexSnr:

Haba I thought I was the only one that despised the dance

I hate that dance with a passion.

(1) (Reply)

Watch A Diary Of A Kaduna Sacked Teacher / PHOTO: Man Poses With His Sex Doll After His Wedding / Omo Ibadan Vs Mallam. [video] *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.