Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Online Marketing, The Way To Go In Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Online Marketing, The Way To Go In Nigeria (321 Views)

5 Reasons To Choose An Online Marketing Agency / The Way Google Celebrates The New Year / Low Cost Online Marketing Strategies For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Marketing, The Way To Go In Nigeria by concept86: 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Every Nigerian is looking for ways to make life simpler and better… Some even call it Change.

It’s a dash for a better life and it’s this longing for comfort and simplicity that leads him to search for better and easier ways to solve his/her needs

Why go to the mall, when I can order my groceries from my phone? Why visit the local store, when I can get my phone recharged quickly on quickteller.com.

The world transacts on the world wide web and a business that doesn’t have a digital media marketing strategy for catering to the needs of its customers, is a Nigerian business heading for a downward cliff. In this century, business is not just done offline but also transacted online and digital media marketing has what it takes to deliver.

Learn more http:///2g5gW6y

(1) (Reply)

I Need 80pices Of Bags Of Cements To Buy Urgently At Affordable Prices / Infinix Mobility, Africa’s Leading Technology Brand Unveiled Its Flagship Model / Buy The Best And Cheapest Antivirus And Internet Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.