Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Another Satanic Fashion Style - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Satanic Fashion Style (419 Views)

Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" / Satanic Haircuts And Tatoos Expozed / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Satanic Fashion Style by FreshGreen: 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
I went out on Sunday afternoon and I saw women coming from church with another madness fashion style of exposing shoulder or back. This is another worldly style from the pit of hell, but a godly woman does not follow senseless fashion of the world.

And so the Lord calls my attention to warn Christian sisters not to be part of this worldly style or any other style which is not in accordance to godliness and virtues.

God bless you

Re: Another Satanic Fashion Style by OliveCynosure(f): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lovely style.
cool

(1) (Reply)

Facebook User Shares Pictures Of Mysterious Bird Killed In Her Parent's Room / Nigerians Are Too Fixated On Instant Gratification / God's Elect Are Not Spared His Discipline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.