Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Worrying Over HIV Infection... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Worrying Over HIV Infection... (578 Views)

How Soon Does Lab Test Detect HIV Infection After Being Exposed? / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? / World’s First Gene-edited Babies Created In China, To Resist HIV Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Worrying Over HIV Infection... by Geoxplorer: 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
Good day my people, i am writing this piece due to what am passing through, i go through hell day and night due to anxiety and my extreme worry over HIV infection... My problem started when i had a high risk exposure, and some few weeks later i had cough, cattarh( with some blood coming from my nostril), some sores close to my mouth that looks like cold sore or fever blisters, swollen lymph node under my jaw though just one, and a mild headache. All these symptoms cleared away in 3 days after i took some antibiotics prescribed by my Doctor. After that i started checking google for some early HIV symptoms, and some of my symptoms correspond with early symptoms of HIV, that was where the real problem started. After like 3 and half months i went for HIV test in one of VCT centres. And they did a Finger prick rapid test on me, the result came back negative in 10 minutes time. But i am still going through hell because i learned that the HIV window period is usually 3 months in most cases, but some can reach 6 months. Now my questions are, do you think my symptoms corresponds with early hiv symptoms? i have never had that mouth sore before. Do you think my 3 months HIV test is conclusive using the rapid test? Pls Nairalanders and Doctors help a brother... You just cannot understand the hell am passing through, i can't wish even my enemy what i am passing through... Thank you
Re: Worrying Over HIV Infection... by nevachange(f): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
Dont panic Its a beautiful world

My weekly progress exercising.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1xtpIFSZIg
Re: Worrying Over HIV Infection... by shege45: 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
ur free

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Male Infertility My Conversations With Ttc Dads Always Follow This / Hfvhbg / Coconut Oil! Coconut Oil!! Coconut Oil!!! Coconut Oil And It's Health Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.