Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Beware How Monkey Pox Entered My Area In Lagos. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Beware How Monkey Pox Entered My Area In Lagos. (2078 Views)

Check Out This Monkey Pox Comedy. Lol / Monkey Pox Comedy Trending...dont Miss Out / Mc Filter Mouth And Akpororo On This One Monkey Pox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware How Monkey Pox Entered My Area In Lagos. by JamesJOS(m): 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
HOW MONKEY POX REACHED MY AREA TODAY!!!

Choi!!! wen will Lagos change, on my way back from work still soliloquizing on my talk in church in the evening, that z how from no where I saw my self running the race that seemed like heavenly race, typical Lagos life wen u see pple running around u O boy na to follow run oh, only after running to our supposed heaven, which seemed not to exist as we later realized, pple started getting tired and asking one another that question "WETIN HAPPEN SEF?"...That was wen it dawned on me that it wasn't rapture, and until it was traced to he who started the race, who pointed to some small boys who looked confused and replied " IT'S NO ME OH"...That was wen we found out that the Man over heard the little children arguing whether to play "middle man", "one touch" or MONKEY POST...The man who thought he heard monkey pox since it was allegedly in Lagos shouted Monkey pox, this then raised alarm and all started running from MONKEY POX, including the children and now I'm wondering how only 2 indomie I have at home will help me regain the lost energy I used in typing and forming this story that just came to my mind...yeah its false, the story only happened in my mind...

1 Like

Re: Beware How Monkey Pox Entered My Area In Lagos. by kingjomezy(m): 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That 60% Of IMSU Students Are Not Learned? Watch And See / Oyibo Christmas VS Nigerian Christmas / Ladies! Romade Is Not your Mr Perfect,so Dnt Wait For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.