Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Nigeria Police You Are Not Rearresting Me To Sars Till 24/10/2017-kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Police You Are Not Rearresting Me To Sars Till 24/10/2017-kemi Olunloyo (276 Views)

'I Was A Virgin Till 24' - Flavour (Video) / What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police You Are Not Rearresting Me To Sars Till 24/10/2017-kemi Olunloyo by royalsgist: 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
On a recent post by Journalist Kemi Olunloyo who is reportedly hiding inside the court toilet after said Nigerian police wants to kidnap her because her case was adjourned to December. She called on Nigeria Police that they can't rearrest her till 24th October 2017.

she wrote:

DEAR @POLICENG YOU ARE NOT REARRESTING ME TO SARS TILL OCTOBER 24th 2017

Im not OK. Fatai Lawal the lawyer I fired who was supposed to excuse me from the magistrate hearing for July did not show my doctors letter. Instead Lawal excused himself from the case which is what lawyers are supposed to do. A bench warrant was written to arrest me the next day. The other lawyers on the team had no idea as he represented that day. Since August 13th 2017 he has not released my legal files to the new lead lawyers. He has not picked up my calls. Yesterday in federal high court I was told he wanted money to release my files. An Afe Babalola pro bono lawyer who my dad sent and I never asked for wants money? I contacted Afe's office and he released the files this morning to us and thus the federal high court case postponed to December 2017. The magistrate is on the 24th October 2017 so what happened today was that Federal SARS wanted me behind bars today. Not my fault I didn't know there was a bench warrant for me. A corrupt lawyer and system caused this. I am sitting here now watching all of them. My blood presure is 160/100 and I'm battling bronchitis and police said they don't care if I DIED IN THEIR ARMS. They are now all in magistrate court for and emergency hearing. My complaint is still suing me in both magistrate and federal high court. A PASTOR... #KemiOlunloyo

SOURCE:::::https://royalsgist.com/2017/10/12/dear-nigeria-police-not-rearresting-sars-till-october-24th-2017-kemi-olunloyo/

Re: Nigeria Police You Are Not Rearresting Me To Sars Till 24/10/2017-kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

”don’t Use Your P*ssy To Do Promo” – Actress, Lizzy Anjorin / Femi Adebayo’s A Year Old, 2nd Marriage Allegedly In Crisis, All Wedding Picture / Ngozi Ezeonu, Others To Be Inducted As Celebrity Marshals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.