Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

How Can I Make Money In Ragp Telecommunications Business Opportunity?* - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Make Money In Ragp Telecommunications Business Opportunity?* (291 Views)

Telecommunications Business Is King / Start Telecom Business In Ragp And Hit Big Time In 6months / How To Start VTU Business With RAGP COMPANY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make Money In Ragp Telecommunications Business Opportunity?* by dandyke(m): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
*HOW CAN I MAKE MONEY IN RAGP TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY?*

RAGP pays you whenever you do any of the following:
1. When you register you get 20% of the package you choose to start with
2. When you sell or buy data you get 10%
3. When you sell or recharge your phone you get 2%
4. When you refer anybody you get 20% of the person registration fees
5. When your referrals refer others you btw 10% &1% (btw 2nd &10th level
6. When Members of your team recharge airtime you get 0.35%
7. When Members of your team subscribe for data you get 1%
8. You subscribe for ur DStv, gotv and startime at convenient

NOTE: Referral is optional, you will make money whether you refer or not and you can withdraw all your earnings to your bank account directly everyday meaning that the company pays on a daily basis
�Take note, just like the way you save money into your bank account and use such money to buy airtime, data, pay for cable TV subscription by dailing a code.

You can do the same thing using your RAGP VTU but RAGP is different because you get 0.35 to 10% of your money back anytime you make payments through your VTU. Awesome right?

My Whatsapp number is on my signature

(1) (Reply)

Result Checker Application Built In Php/mysql / Workshop On Administrative Functions & Office Management / In Need Of A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.