Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,178 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Post Your Author Profile To Promote Your Books - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Post Your Author Profile To Promote Your Books (702 Views)

Why You Must Read Your Books REGULARLY / Christian Author? You are welcome. You are in for a wonderful experience. / Author Needed For A New Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Author Profile To Promote Your Books by Larrywiz(m): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hi there,

I'm a writer and greatly respect published authors when I see them. I work with a PR platform in the literary industry that's bringing to the market a bunch of publicity tools for authors, regardless of how new you may be.

Presently, they're still compiling a list before launching fully and I thought it'd make sense to make this available here.

If you're an author with an actual book that you've written (can be digital e-book or physical) in any genre and you don't mind some extra free promotion, you could leverage this.

Simply send me an email here: me@lanresolarin.com

Kindly include in the email your name, phone number and your blog or website (if you have one). You can also share your bio and mention where your books can be purchased online (or offline).

Asides sending me an email, feel free to write about yourself in the comments section of this post and include your link too. This isn't for me. It's just for extra buzz here on Nairaland so that people looking to connect authors can also find you here.

I'd have started with my own details, but as I said, I'm not yet a published author. So you start wink.
Re: Post Your Author Profile To Promote Your Books by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hello,

This is nice.

I'll contact you as soon as my ebook is ready.

Kindly follow our new facebook page: [url]facebook.com/inspirenthrall[/url]

>> It's a new facebook page for writers and aspiring writers. We offer tips, stories, lessons and all that pertains to writing and writers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Closed Gig / Freelance Writer / Looking For 2-3 Professional SEO Content Writers For Various Writing Task

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.