Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,748 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

Peter Okoye (psquare) Set To Release New Single 20th Of October - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye (psquare) Set To Release New Single 20th Of October (518 Views)

Paul Okoye (psquare)was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. / Jude Okoye (psquare) Big Penis Pictures Causes Stir On Social Media-photos / I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye (psquare) Set To Release New Single 20th Of October by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
Peter okoye has announced his new single, as MrP, called "cool it down" will be released on the 20th of october 2017.

This was placed on his instagram page and was met with mixed reactions from fans who were excited, but at the same time sad to realize these twins are not coming back together as Psquare.

Check out the singles poster below:

cc Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Peter Okoye (psquare) Set To Release New Single 20th Of October by Tweetysparkles(f): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
make we hear the new single... buh i even prefer the two than one angry ... hes gonna sell because people are are waiting to see what will come out from their Isreal grin quote me and see me tongue
Re: Peter Okoye (psquare) Set To Release New Single 20th Of October by smardray(m): 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
you gonna go through the rigorous process upcoming artists has been going through ....u hear !!!!... because me don't know Mr p
Re: Peter Okoye (psquare) Set To Release New Single 20th Of October by coluka: 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
This guy is a bigger fool than I thought he was
Re: Peter Okoye (psquare) Set To Release New Single 20th Of October by egopersonified(f): 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
even if it is worse than efe's, we will make it trend #teampeter

(1) (Reply)

Own a free Website with paid domain (FREE) / OAP Toolz Unleashes Stunning New Photos, Displaying Her Massive Curves / Ice Prince Announce Plans Give Fans "Dope" With Stunting Shots [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.