Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

See Photos Of Davido And Crew At Burial Ceremony Of DJ Olu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photos Of Davido And Crew At Burial Ceremony Of DJ Olu (1134 Views)

Mercy Johnson & Her Sisters At Burial Of Elizabeth Johnson, Their Mother / Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) / Funke Akindele Gets 40th Birthday Surprise From Her Husband And Crew Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Davido And Crew At Burial Ceremony Of DJ Olu by Temtee11223344: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
Olugbenga Abiodun aka DJ Olu, son of wealthy Nigerian businessman, Dapo Abiodun and a close friend of Nigerian Music star Davido, has been buried.

DJ Olu was buried by his family in Lagos today amid tears after he passed away on Saturday October 7th.

Davido was spotted at the funeral ceremony alongside some of his friends and relatives.

The ceremony held at Emmanuel Chapel, 405 Close, Banana Island, Lagos.

Davido alongside his manager, Asa Asika were spotted at the venue. Davido and DJ Olu were very close as the late DJ was part of a few people he associated with.

http://www.nigeriannewsweb.com/photos-davidos-friend-dj-olu-is-buried-amid-tears-in-lagos/

Re: See Photos Of Davido And Crew At Burial Ceremony Of DJ Olu by Yeligray(m): 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
Live your life wisely in other to avoid having your enemies being the chief mourners for you... Associations they say define people... "show me your friend and i will tell you who you are".
You only but have one life to live don't try to fit where you don't belong but stand out and be who you are.. I'm nt saying that davido is responsible for what happened but what i'm saying is that 'he is not guilty unless it is proven otherwise'.

(1) (Reply)

Guess Who? : Pen Drawing Of A World Celebrity / Davido's New Artiste Signs A Blank A4 Paper / Davido Thanks His Producer Vdm Who Change His Life(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.